New Gameloft 3D Games!

hairdewx

Reaction score
yeah game is nice and agree the non market releases arent very nice. but if we now support piracy cause of that and gameloft sells wont be good maybe they wont release more games on android.

I agree. Piracy hurts the cause of what we want - more great games and apps.

hairdewx

Reaction score
yeah game is nice and agree the non market releases arent very nice. but if we now support piracy cause of that and gameloft sells wont be good maybe they wont release more games on android.

well i have a pirated copy of NOVA because that copy actually work compared to the non working copy i bought that crashes

The difference is that you actually paid for it, so it's not piracy :)

SpykeZ

Reaction score

Just like PC games, a crappy ported/unoptimized game is no excuse to blame piracy for bad sales. I don't condone piracy on the android which is why I won't tell anyone how to do it since the games are dirt cheap anyways but till I see it in the android market and fully supported I won't be paying for it.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
they arent crappy ported and unoptimized. they run just great IF they run. the problem was that some games just crashed after start. but gameloft fixed it.

victorythagr8

Reaction score

well i have a pirated copy of NOVA because that copy actually work compared to the non working copy i bought that crashes

The difference is that you actually paid for it, so it's not piracy :)

yeah it different that i paid for it.

Also after tha BS i went through with Gameloft, that i support pirating the copy because ill download it to see it working before i buy it.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've always been diehard bugless beast user til one day I got tired of low app space so I tried cyanogen with apps2sd. Switched back cuz apps on sd is slowwwwer and had issues with these games.

apps2sd works great with HAWX and Asphalt 5 - not sure about the others, but i've had no issues with these 2.

enkryptik

Reaction score
Yeah I've always been diehard bugless beast user til one day I got tired of low app space so I tried cyanogen with apps2sd. Switched back cuz apps on sd is slowwwwer and had issues with these games.

apps2sd works great with HAWX and Asphalt 5 - not sure about the others, but i've had no issues with these 2.

Didn't try hawx with it but modern combat and asphalt worked fine. However gangstar and Nova didn't work properly.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
nova is hard as hell to control lol, dunno how anyone is enjoying that haha.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
dont know whats your problem i really like the nova controls :). sure hardware controls would be a lot better. but for touch only its ok. you just have to get used of it. and please guys : stop talking about piracy versions. this is a LEGAL forum.

Diordna

Reaction score
dont know whats your problem i really like the nova controls :). sure hardware controls would be a lot better. but for touch only its ok. you just have to get used of it.

I agree, it's not to to bad, just sometimes the multitouching gets weird and as for the game itself, those big red brutes are annoying lol. Gotta love the shotgun!!

and please guys : stop talking about piracy versions. this is a LEGAL forum.

lolol :)

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
that isnt very funny dude and nothing to laugh about. we DONT support piracy here. if you want to support piracy you sure will find another forum which supports warez. piracy is killing devs. and so its killing new games and apps.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The piracy one isn't bad at all. Plays great, plus multiplayer plays great.. just I still suck kind of :)

thats what you wrote. maybe i misunderstood something, if i did sorry about it.