New Gameloft 3D Games!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by bais, May 15, 2010.

1. bais

bais New Member

Hello everyone, Gameloft released not long ago some new games ported from the Iphone.
    There are games like Assassin's Creed, Real Football, N.O.V.A.

They aren't on Market right now but they are available there: Top BlackBerry Games, SmartPhone Games - Games for Windows Mobile, Android | Gameloft

Be careful though, some of them may have problems as they're not in Market yet.

From what I read, Real Football runs and is smooth even on Nexus One and Gangstar doesn't work yet, the file downloading to SD Card gets stuck.
  2. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team Premium Member

3. bais

bais New Member

Just a warning, some people say that Dungeon Hunter doesn't work.
  4. MustangGT500

yeah i think we should wait till the market versions are released.
  5. bais

bais New Member

Wonder if Assassin's Creed works well and if the Asphalt 5 is the same version than the one on the Market.
  6. SpykeZ

SpykeZ New Member

from what ive been reading the controls blow dick, especially since we don't have multi-touch
  7. MustangGT500

? why we dont have multi touch ? droid and milestone both haves multi touch. and asphalt 5 market version supports multi touch too. but i strongly recommend NOT TO buy this versions from gameloft site. pls wait for market releases. do u remember asphalt 5 ? not playable wap version. market version runs great. and you CANT update non market software. so guys be patient and wait for regular versions. should be available during next week i think.
  8. metalblood

metalblood New Member

I thought gameloft was cutting back on android development. Something about the market not being as organized as the iPhones.
  9. gertman

gertman New Member

metalblood they have!! Look at the Gangstar 2 being offered for Android on Gameloft's WAP store and the REAL 3D one for the iPhone!!!! I would call that cutting back. It's a crappy 2D port.

I see azazin has found a new 3D version they have made BUT can't get it to work!!! There is a big surprise, please read the below warning.

Also as a WARNING TO EVERYONE:

Please DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY GAME FROM GAMELOFT'S site ONLY the Android Marketplace for these reasons:

1. There is NO way to get a refund, in the market place you have 24hrs
    2. There is NO way to get updates; at least with out a BIG hassel of contacting Gameloft
    3. Mustang GT500 AND myself had a VERY bad experience with Asphalt 5. You can read all about it if you would like at this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/27874-asphalt-5-droid.html
    Last edited: May 15, 2010
  10. MustangGT500

On the link in the first page you see 9 new highend 3dgames for android from gameloft. So they definately dont cut android development off, they just starting right now. Android devices sales are higher as iphone sales in usa at the moment. Gameloft isnt blind and they want a piece of the cake. Gertman i already warned the people in my last post to not use non market apps from gameloft. But i think we cant warn them often enaugh :).
  11. gertman

gertman New Member

Yeah, I saw about the 9 games and your warning after I posted. Anyway, I did more investigating and found that these 9 games only show up on Gameloft's webpage NOT the WAP store. Don't you find that odd. On their WAP page is just the lame o 2D Gangstar2.

Hey did you ever get a refund for Asphalt 5? Or did you get a different game?
  12. MustangGT500

they told me i can choose another game from their wapstore. ill will choose gangsters or nova if its available.
  13. bais

bais New Member

I wonder now, will these games even be playable on devices other than the Droid or Incredible? I mean the N1, Desire, Liquid have that Multi Touch problem, so it all depends on where are the buttons on the screen.

If we can't use correctly MT, then I know Assassin's Creed at least will be unplayable, because there are many moments where you must run and jump...
  14. Riddick

Riddick New Member

Why do people keep repeating this crap?
  15. SpykeZ

SpykeZ New Member

since when does the droid have multi touch? I recently played a game that I couldn't play cause it needed multi touch to play, I could only hold down 1 button on screen at a time.
  16. enkryptik

enkryptik New Member

since forever as in launch day. When there is no multi-touch, it's because devs don't take advantage of it. think first app that had multi-touch for droid was picsay pro but far as I know, the milestone has always had everything multi-touch.

EDIT: search "multitouch test" in market, icon has blue and red dots, try that app. Multitouch Visible Test
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  17. nphil

nphil New Member

!?

Umm there are quite a few games that utilize MT on the Droid. Asphalt, Chalky and ExZeus come to mind. It's up to the developers to implement multitouch into their games and apps, the hardware is capable.
  18. SpykeZ

SpykeZ New Member

oh wow, didn't know this
  19. ChickenTuna

ChickenTuna New Member

Currently playing Modern Combat on my Droid and multi-touch is working perfectly
  20. metalblood

metalblood New Member

This is great news. Gameloft did say they were cutting back, but I knew it was only a matter of time before they realized that was a bad idea. Hopefully other big developers will Port more games to android.
    I just looked into this further on gamepro and it said only a few of the games worked. I'm waiting for them to be released on the market. Better safe than sorry.
Search tags for this page
avatar 3d gameloft games android download
gameloft 3d apk

gameloft 3d games apk download

gameloft apk games
gameloft apk games inwap

gameloft apk wap

gameloft avatar 3d apk
gameloft football games apk wap

gameloft games apk wap

gameloft new game apk
gameloft3d