New Gameloft 3D Games!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
RealFootball is so much fun... was my favorite game on the ipod touch, and it's even better on the Droid :D

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i cant play real football on mielstone. force close everytime i start it :(.

hairdewx

Reaction score
not to beat a 3 legged horse...but anyone with an incredible able to see any games. i went to the wap store, and tried to buy golf...but it, as well as none of the others are there for the incredible. Is this another Motodroid thing? or are they not for sale yet? If they are and i cant get them it may be enough to push me over the edge and trade my Incredible in and get another Motodroid. Quite frankly i am jacked that i spent $532 on something that can't get what a one year old phone can.

Could be this:

Gameloft Announceth then They Taketh [Fail] | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews

Diordna

Reaction score
I really want to try out NOVA! Ugh! Best be coming in market!

Maybe get a lot of people to email them saying they'll buy it if it comes to market, and that's like 5 dollars a person for one game so they can make a very very nice income ;)

It's business, who can refuse?

marmst

Reaction score
Ya, i bought the soccer game, but text never came to my phone. Their support helpdesk is a joke. I'm just gonna get a refund. This is a lesson to me, to always wait for the google market.

OP
B

bais

Reaction score
My guess is that the games will be available in Market when they will work correctly, like for Asphalt 5 (well yeah, only on Droid, Milestone).

You may also notice that the gameloft Android URL became: gameloft.com/android and that you can't buy the games anymore (404 error). Looks like they're working on updates.

But I lost hope about these games already, I though Real Soccer run smooth on N1, Desire,Liquid... but I watched a video on Droid and I Noticed that it plays way faster than on N1.

So there's the reason why Snapdragon users won't play those games:
-They run 2 times (if not more) slower on Snapdragon than on TI OMAP.
-The buttons position makes the MT unusable on devices like N1, Desire, they should've put the right buttons on top, just like Gameboid.

The worst in all this, is that now I'm sure the games run slower because of bad optimization and not because of the "lower fill rate" of the Snapdragon, look at RF 2010, it's not fast (compared to Asphalt), and isn't that beautiful and still runs slow...

pinballwizard

Reaction score
I want to play zombie infection bad, they need to hurry up andrelease it for the market.

griswolds53

Reaction score
Great. My post was not that far off. I have a next generation phone that will not get to play games the old phones can. I feel like that guy who bought a dreamcast the day before the playstation was released....doh!!

nphil

Reaction score
These games are mostly iPhone ports, and the iPhone has the same GPU as the Droid. That would be why they perform better (or even work at all) on the Droid compared to N1/Inc etc.

Yea, I'm aware the Droid has a slightly better GPU as well.

Mayze

Reaction score
Have they completely disabled downloading games from their site? I've tried multiple times to buy NOVA but I get nothing.