New Gameloft 3D Games!

Discussion in 'Android Games Discussions' started by bais, May 15, 2010.

1. pinballwizard

pinballwizard Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Am i the only who thinks zombie infection looks amazing?!?!

2. enkryptik

enkryptik Member

Ratings:
    +0
    nope
    looks like a resident evil game which means awesome!dancedroid

3. Sweettooth

Sweettooth Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Some of those games look pretty freakin sweet. My outlook on Gameloft has pulled a total 180.

4. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any word on when these will actually be available? I ahve heard really bad stories about people buying them and then not being able to download.

5. pinballwizard

pinballwizard Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Now. just go to the link on op. but if you are talking about in market i have no idea...

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  6. griswolds53

griswolds53 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yea, but when you try to download, it just gives you the option to pick a855 droid, NOT incredible...this is really p****g me off. it sucks to have the newest phone and not be able to run any games....

edit: ok so i got fed up and tried to download the golf game for the INC, even though it gives me the only option of motodroid. figured i would take a $7 hit to satisfy my curiosity. so far it has installed and is dl'ing the additional data...it is taking a while, but working thus far...but ill post my results.

edit II: IT WORKS! :) golf works for the incredible, you just have to pick a855 (motodroid) as the download. neat game, runs like a watered down verion of hotshots golf on psp.

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  7. chtorr281

chtorr281 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought that for my iPod Touch today. It's a fantastic game overall. I'm super impressed with the graphics and the gameplay is much better than the RE4 iPhone app. I also have NOVA, Dungeon Hunter, Hero of Sparta and Brothers in Arms 2 for the iPod Touch. They're all pretty good games.
    I just bought NOVA for the Droid since I want to support developers who will support Android. Hopefully it'll be as good as the iPod version, since that one is excellent. The download went fine.

8. gltovar

gltovar New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sigh, Payed for NOVA but it doesn't run on my droid... Im running ultimate droid new era. Does any one have it working on a rooted droid?

9. enkryptik

enkryptik Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup. Is ultimate Droid based off cyanogen? Never used. Reason I ask is cuz I was on cyanogen and Nova didn't work. Switched back to bugless beast and all the games work great.

10. gltovar

gltovar New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok good sir, sounds about right = P I'll be off to try bugless. I just didn't like the fact that most of the 'official' kernals for BB are Low Voltage, which gives my phone heart burn = P

11. enkryptik

enkryptik Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I've always been diehard bugless beast user til one day I got tired of low app space so I tried cyanogen with apps2sd. Switched back cuz apps on sd is slowwwwer and had issues with these games.

12. Mayze

Mayze Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not able to get NOVA to work with cyanogen. I might have to try BB to see if I can get it to work

13. enkryptik

enkryptik Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm just pissed at how slow apps2sd is. I realize the problem is probably a hardware restriction but arrrrgggg my omnia had 8gb built in. The iPhone/iPod has built in. The incredible has built in. Built in is always faster but I'm so limited on space :(

14. pinballwizard

pinballwizard Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah, definetly gotta try bia2 adn hero of sparta, the only reason i made that comment is because zombie infection just caught my eye and then i looked at the video and it looked amazing, then i go to look at what everybody had to say on here, and everyone was talking about nova and dungeon hunter.

15. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    bia2 doesnt exist actually for android. and we dont talk about zombie infection cause its a IPHONE game and this is a ANDROID forum and this thread is about the new GAMELOFT RELEASES FOR ANDROID. it doesnt fit the thread. if gameloft will (what i hope) release this game for android then we can discuss about it of course. just my opinion. but nova and the other games are just brilliant too. even if they have not this graphics. gameplay is the importantst thing in a game.

Last edited: May 21, 2010
Search tags for this page
apk gameloft games wap
gameloft 3d apk

gameloft 3d games apk download

gameloft apk 3d
gameloft apk game wap
gameloft apk wap
gameloft avatar 3d apk
gameloft games apk wap
x2-01 gameloft 3d game 9