New Gameloft 3D Games!

victorythagr8

Reaction score
I'm just pissed at how slow apps2sd is. I realize the problem is probably a hardware restriction but arrrrgggg my omnia had 8gb built in. The iPhone/iPod has built in. The incredible has built in. Built in is always faster but I'm so limited on space :(

i dont see any difference between speed between apps2sd and standard but then again i use a class 6 micro sd even though most people are saying it doesnt matter since the droid will limit it to class 2 speed.

enkryptik

Reaction score
I'm just pissed at how slow apps2sd is. I realize the problem is probably a hardware restriction but arrrrgggg my omnia had 8gb built in. The iPhone/iPod has built in. The incredible has built in. Built in is always faster but I'm so limited on space :(

i dont see any difference between speed between apps2sd and standard but then again i use a class 6 micro sd even though most people are saying it doesnt matter since the droid will limit it to class 2 speed.

I just have stock sd card but home screens loaded all the apps super slow for me. If it crashed it was nightmare waiting for homescreen and app drawer to fully load again

glamtek666

Reaction score
Just DL'ed Gangstar. No issues with install, seems to run ok. Will post more info when I have a chance to play. Moto Droid, stock .

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

i use apps2sd too on my milestone with the 8gb class2 card which comes with the device. all apps are running smooth and fine.

hairdewx

Reaction score
So I went to Top Mobile Games, iPhone Games - Download Java Games for Your Mobile | Gameloft on my droid, clicked on purchase the let's golf game, entered my CC information.... and nothing happened. Is there a step I am missing? (I allowed install from unknown sources in the app settings)

Edit* appently wells fargo blocked all my gameloft CC transactions because it detected it as possible fraudulent activity...

Last edited:

victorythagr8

Reaction score
Yeah I've always been diehard bugless beast user til one day I got tired of low app space so I tried cyanogen with apps2sd. Switched back cuz apps on sd is slowwwwer and had issues with these games.

how long ago did you tried app2sd.

when it first came out or the more stable version

hairdewx

Reaction score
I was finally able to buy, download, and install some games, but now Let's Golf closes everytime I try to run it. Could it be an issue with my rom? (redrum 1.3)

gertman

Reaction score
OK people, for the benefit of others lets report out:

1. Which of the 9 Gameloft games you downloaded

2. What phone do you have?

3. Is it rooted?

4. Does the game work / current problems

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
1.) Gangstars, Nova, Hawx, Sandstorm and Real Football
2.) Motorola Milestone 2.1
3.) Dont think that it matters but yes its rooted of course :)
4.) all games are working fine

hairdewx

Reaction score
Game: Dungeon Hunter
Rooted: yes
ROM: Redrum 1.3.1
Works: YES

Game: Let's Golf
ROM: Redrum 1.3.1
Works: NO

ROM: Bugless Beasts 1.0
Works: YES

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Got dungeon hunter to work here too. Installed it manually, put phone into airplane mode, disabled wifi. Run game, choose wifi to update files wallah

135MB to download tho :|

moto droid, unrooted

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
spyke do you habe a original copy ? cause you shouldn´t go in airplane mode if you dont have a non original copy.

on my milestone dungeon hunters and lets golf are running fine too now.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
spyke do you habe a original copy ? cause you shouldn´t go in airplane mode if you dont have a non original copy.

on my milestone dungeon hunters and lets golf are running fine too now.

nope, got a dirty copy of it till they bring it to the google market. Very fun game, 6 bucks is worth it imo.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah game is nice and agree the non market releases arent very nice. but if we now support piracy cause of that and gameloft sells wont be good maybe they wont release more games on android.

victorythagr8

Reaction score
yeah game is nice and agree the non market releases arent very nice. but if we now support piracy cause of that and gameloft sells wont be good maybe they wont release more games on android.

well i have a pirated copy of NOVA because that copy actually work compared to the non working copy i bought that crashes