New Droid coming out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSami

Reaction score
wow very descriptive thread.

what phone is coming out? there are new Droid phones coming out all the time. flash will come out when its ready for public use. and Everyone (should) get it on whatever ever Droid they have.

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Droid Incredible.. So, you're telling me no worries? It's just that I don't see a whole lot of IPhones have coming out since it's release..

Reaction score
You realize not all "droids" are made by the same company... right? Totally different business model than the iphone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Yeah.. I "sort of" knew that.. Don't get me wrong.. I love my Droid. I just wish I could watch videos.. and utube doesn't count. utube sucks.

texasPI

Reaction score
Droid Incredible.. So, you're telling me no worries? It's just that I don't see a whole lot of IPhones have coming out since it's release..

Dude...it already came out! I don't understand you starting this thread. Pointless really. Iphone is one phone made by one company.

Honestly, I don't understand your beef....

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Well Texas, I've learned a few things since posting this thread.. That's what forums are for, yes? But none of you can tell me Droid shouldn't have video capability by now. I bought my Droid the day it came out.. I just want to be able to watch a damn video.. I thought the capability was suppose to come out 2nd quarter this year.. it's almost June...

JCo352

Reaction score
Well Texas, I've learned a few things since posting this thread.. That's what forums are for, yes? But none of you can tell me Droid shouldn't have video capability by now. I bought my Droid the day it came out.. I just want to be able to watch a damn video.. I thought the capability was suppose to come out 2nd quarter this year.. it's almost June...

So put a video on your phone and watch it.

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
I'm on Facebook quite a bit.. many of my friends post videos. I can never watch them because I don't have Flash Player..

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
sir crispy, contrary to your beliefs, there are worse things in life then not being able to watch your friends facebook videos via incredible (still not a droid in my opinion). However, I do indeed feel your pain in that I can't wait for flash. It's too bad you decided against the motorola droid because as soon as the 2.2 source comes out, developers will start creating custom roms for the droid with flash player included. :motdroidhoriz:.

iPirate

Reaction score
Droid has the most accurate video display, if you put a video on your Droid it will look how it should...

Sounds like you are here to ***** just to *****

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Thanks Pat. You've put my mind at ease.. I'll maintain my patience, and wait for 2.2.

dogthehunter

Reaction score
Lets see, supposed to come out second quarter. How many months in a quarter of a year? WOW, you need to chill. Release is supposed to be next month. I use skyfire and while I can't watch every video I can watch some. Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.