Well seems Costco has the D3 for $99. My contract is renewed in three weeks. I called Costco to see if they would do an early upgrade. They will not and told me to call Verizon as sometimes they allow it. Well I called Verizon and talked to one person and was told that wasnt possible to push it forward three weeks. So the 64 thousand dollar question is should I try to call Verizon again and talk to someone else or wait the three weeks. I would like to save money with the Costco deal.