(New as of 7/11/15) Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Trailer

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Post your reaction below.

Though this is not an Android article it is big news especially for those who like comic book movies.

Last edited:

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Help me out here. How can a regular human (Batman), even SCRATCH Superman, without having access to Kryptonite? If Superman wanted to,your it would take him a spilt second to tear apart Batman, and there's NOTHING Batman could do about it. They aren't even in the same league.

HOWEVER, Superman vs Hulk would make sense, or Batman vs Daredevil.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Help me out here. How can a regular human (Batman), even SCRATCH Superman, without having access to Kryptonite? If Superman wanted to,your it would take him a spilt second to tear apart Batman, and there's NOTHING Batman could do about it. They aren't even in the same league.

Because+he+s+batman_34a6b6_4791024.jpg

^He's the doggone Batman, nuff' said.

Plus in the trailer they showed kryptonite.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL

Because Superman is good, he doesn't want to kill anyone. But to me that doesn't mean he would lose because he internally can't kill Batman. To me, he could easily just fly Batman to some remote distant part of the world and leave him there with zero anything. No technology, no phone, no money. If Batman made it back, he could do it again in some other remote part of the world. Over and over and eventually Batman is going to give up. And yes, I agree, Superman could easily laser eye Batman from space and be done with it, but its that internal struggle to be good.

Also, but fat Batman signal made me think of Val Kilmar being Batman right now, with his current weight. Fat Batman.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
What I meant was that I find The Dark Knight a far more interesting and compelling character than Superman. It's his darkness that I find attractive.

I tend to root for those kind of heros.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic and TapaTalk version 2.4.15 ...

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What I meant was that I find The Dark Knight a far more interesting and compelling character than Superman. It's his darkness that I find attractive.

I tend to root for those kind of heros.

Sent from my Note 3, using magic and TapaTalk version 2.4.15 ...

Agree.

Batman doesnt stand a chance against Superman and to me that is what makes it interesting. To see a 'Mike Tyson get beat by a Buster Douglas who should not even been in that fight and yet somehow is standing in shocked when the ref is raising his arm in victory'.

SCOREBOARD-thumb-590x390-86479.jpg

Personally I see Superman as being like a cheat code that has infinite lives, infinite weapon, and can take out the enemy in one punch. But Batman is a man with a lot of money and time that is tormented by the death of his family. He is a mental case that should be locked up in Arkham with the criminals he arrest. Yet we enjoy watching this train wreck of a person struggle to keep from losing control.
Superman is the person you want your kid to grow up to be like, Batman is the kid you feel sorry for and hope your kid never emulates. A billionaire who is so consumed by his grief that the only way he can find happiness and peace is at his death.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
As far as batman not being able to touch superman...in a case like this..sometimes you've gotta stand for what's right..even if you stand alone...and in this case ..more loss for batman..more pain to drive him..this is what he knows...maybe he sees that superman isn't "superman" and has had his mind taken over or something..the red cape circling.. Sounded like a "trance" type thing to me

You don't have to beat God...just make others see that he can bleed...

Last edited:

Gremlin

Reaction score

This movie is based off the comic book Dark Knight Returns ( Batman vs. Superman Snyder Talks Dark Knight Returns Factor Affleck

In one of the editions (someone can correct me) batman actually keeps a small piece of krypronite hidden for an occasion if Superman got converted or whatever. He (Batman) was able to steal it from Lex.

Second did anyone See Robin shirt with Joker's handwriting on it :p

Mind you Justice League consists of Superman and Batman working together :p

This is the shot (taken by my friend) of the Batmobile driving around the corner where Zac got out on Friday night and threw shirts out at people who were waiting/camping outside Hall H for Saturday's WB showing..

ou84z8.jpg

And for those who are interested in the Deadpool movie, it looks they are going to go hard Restricted R... They showed a clip of it and people were screaming for a replay of the same clip and they did twice and yet i can't find it online bah.. XMen was showed and no one screamed for a replay.. So you know who won that round..

Last not but not least: Suicide Squad movie coming out, they showed the trailer and it looks better than expected. Here it is remember it is not actual quality from someone's phone..

Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer Leaks Online - Cosmic Book News

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This movie is based off the comic book Dark Knight Returns ( Batman vs. Superman Snyder Talks Dark Knight Returns Factor Affleck

In one of the editions (someone can correct me) batman actually keeps a small piece of krypronite hidden for an occasion if Superman got converted or whatever. He (Batman) was able to steal it from Lex.

Second did anyone See Robin shirt with Joker's handwriting on it :p

Mind you Justice League consists of Superman and Batman working together :p

This is the shot (taken by my friend) of the Batmobile driving around the corner where Zac got out on Friday night and threw shirts out at people who were waiting/camping outside Hall H for Saturday's WB showing..

ou84z8.jpg

And for those who are interested in the Deadpool movie, it looks they are going to go hard Restricted R... They showed a clip of it and people were screaming for a replay of the same clip and they did twice and yet i can't find it online bah.. XMen was showed and no one screamed for a replay.. So you know who won that round..

Last not but not least: Suicide Squad movie coming out, they showed the trailer and it looks better than expected. Here it is remember it is not actual quality from someone's phone..

Suicide Squad Comic-Con Trailer Leaks Online - Cosmic Book News

Thanks for the link, yeah SS looked intriguing. I am starting to have some hope for DC Cinematic Universe. Either way 2016 and beyond is going to be an awesome time for comicbook movie fans. I am one who enjoys all of them whether it be DC, Marvel, or Marvel characters owned by Fox (Deadpool, X-Men, FF), so for me I am getting a buffet.

Found a leak of the Deadpool trailer and yeah that looks like that is going to be a good movie.

Last edited:

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Disregarding Batman and Superrman's fight in this, was I the only one who was severely disappointed with what we've been shown so far regarding Lex Luthor and The Joker? Seriously...

Gremlin

Reaction score
In a way Lex can be an issue but yhou have to see how far they are willing to go with Lex.

Joker I think is going to look good from the leaked clip...

Deadpool actual trailer coming with Fantastic four reboot..