(New as of 7/11/15) Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Trailer

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wait, Superman is weak to magic?

Did they run out of ideas for a weakness?

Ok well Batman just need a magical suit made of kryptonite.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Wait, Superman is weak to magic?

Did they run out of ideas for a weakness?

Ok well Batman just need a magical suit made of kryptonite.
Superman isn't weak against magic per se, but it does have a stronger effect. For example, if someone sprayed him with gasoline and lit a match it would do no harm. If someone shot a magical fireball at him, it would hurt him.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

mugz91

Reaction score
Actually, coming from an old guy with a lot of old 'World's Finest' comics, Superman IS indeed susceptible to the effects of the supernatural. Batman pulled him out of harm's way more than once in that series.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok ...is Superman now a bad guy...I mean what is Zack Snyder doing?

@supermandroid, maybe you may know something about the mythos that we don't.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Watcha think? Batman dream sequence?

Hmm.. didnt think about that. Bruce already don't trust him, especially after the evens from MOS. He have a nightmare about Superman going, Injustice Gods, and that further drives his madness to feel he has to stop him.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Hmm.. didnt think about that. Bruce already don't trust him, especially after the evens from MOS. He have a nightmare about Superman going, Injustice Gods, and that further drives his madness to feel he has to stop him.

Yes, I'm almost certain that's what's going on in this picture. I think that the soldiers bowing to Superman may be a real thing, though, as you can see that in a previous trailer. Except in the previous trailer Superman looked sad that they were doing that. I think Batman's character in this film has gone off the deep end, and he's having a nightmare about Superman.

Alfred states in the first trailer "You would go to war? This man is not our enemy." I'm pretty sure they'll work out that it was some misunderstanding (to an extent, this Batman doesn't seem to let go of his fears easily), and team up to take on the bigger villain of the film (whomever that may be).

Edit: Comicbook.com did a pretty solid analysis. Specifically note that
In the scene, Batman is in a different costume than we normally see him wearing. We know from the Batman V. Superman toys that were shown at New York Comic Con that this trench coat-wearing Batman is called Knightmare Batman.

I'm also a Batman fan, believe it or not! And the only time I've ever seen Bruce/Batman scared to this extent (except in the case of the Scarecrow) was when he was having a nightmare or some kind of mental flashback.

Some people are saying that this is Bizarro, but I don't think that's the case.

Last edited:
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I almost am starting to dislike 3rd trailers as I feel like it shows too much.

So here is my spoiler alert:

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My 2 cents..I had a feeling it would work out this way.. They would clash, but you can't have two good guys fight it out for an entire movie without a plot twist. And we all see the twist is wonder woman and other things..which we kinda had to suspect when zods body was being shown...

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My 2 cents..I had a feeling it would work out this way.. They would clash, but you can't have two good guys fight it out for an entire movie without a plot twist. And we all see the twist is wonder woman and other things..which we kinda had to suspect when zods body was being shown...

True...but after the last quick teaser I feel like they should have ended the trailers at that. Yeah we all suspected that may happen but for me one of the things I like about a movie is going in an seeing that play out vs having that spoiled. Yeah we know that the movie is called "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" so neither is going to die in it. But maybe hold that last info until after the movie has been in the theaters for a few weeks.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
2fda2de0e934b7666d470938cad7a182.jpg

Not impressed with Luthor's portrayal or "Doomsday"

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score