New Android Market

Edward650

Reaction score
So something is wrong with Google? Or something right? Just making sure I didn't mess something up

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

imagesandwords

Reaction score
I cleared cache then did a* 228. That worked for me. Not sure if thats what did it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

imagesandwords

Reaction score
So strange. I had been trying everything and no luck then right after I did* 228 it worked. Most have been a coincidence.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdfaulkner

Reaction score
market issue

I did discover a workaround. If you unmount your sd card by going to settings> sd card & phone storage> unmount sd card then the market works fine. It's a lot of trouble but better than nothing.

jdfaulkner

Reaction score
Market Issue

i did discover a workaround. If you unmount your sd card by going to settings> sd card & phone storage> unmount sd card then the market works fine. It's a lot of trouble but better than nothing.

don't forget to mount you're sd card when youre finished

billyidle

Reaction score
There most likely isn't going to be a fix until Google gets at the problem with the new market. If you can find the problem app, and remove it, that will work, until another apps causes problems. The issue begins basically when a developer updates an app.

chrisb3

Reaction score
There most likely isn't going to be a fix until Google gets at the problem with the new market. If you can find the problem app, and remove it, that will work, until another apps causes problems. The issue begins basically when a developer updates an app.

Ok. Is there a way to find out what the last updated app was?

naman919

Reaction score
Yea i can't see my downloads in the market bc of this error so i have no idea what did it.

Sent from OG Droid

naman919

Reaction score
What a frustrating bug. I literally have no ideas how to fix it at this point.

Sent from OG Droid

rafaellvamos

Reaction score
I think android has make a firm foundation in market within a short term and has really proved to be valuable to many of the java developers

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Nothing worked, including unmounting sd card *228, clearing cache and data, rebooting phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App