New Android Market

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As I have in several areas said, try go to settings/applications/manage applications/all applications/market. Clear Cache and data.

jaw4bama

Reaction score
I have also uninstalled the new market and the old market is doing the same thing! Restored a backup, and still the same problem so idk what to do!

imagesandwords

Reaction score
Deleted nhl game center cleared cache cleared data and rebooted. Still no go..... however I did do a *228 and it worked. Crazy. Thanks hockey fans.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

jdfaulkner

Reaction score
no "my apps" in market

I've tried cleaning cache and data and uninstalling updates from the market and no luck.

LTLFTCer

Reaction score
Had this exact problem, went to Verizon store and they are sending me a new X. But sounds like it is just not my phone now, oh well.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have done that hook, with no luck! ugh

Somebody is saying that in the applications/all applications/Market uninstall all updates. I don't know about that one but they said that works.

Since this is not ROM specific I'm going to merge this thread into the existing thread where it is being discussed in the apps area.

PJ_ED

Reaction score
I have seen other places where people with other than droids are having this problem.

My problem is now fixed. Sorry, I can't say exactly what I did, if anything. Maybe Google finally fixed the problem. I did so many things last night that did not work or knid of worked or temporarily worked that I can't narrow anything down. I did restore an older ROM which fixed the problem, until all of the updates took effect. I also cleared the cache on ALL of my apps with CacheMate for root. I think this is what may have actually fixed it. Or Google finally fixed the bug.?!

I re-installed NHL GameCenter to see if I could get it to happen again and everything works fine, no problems. Yea- Go Sharks!!

Thank you to Hookbill for trying to help out, even though some did not welcome your best intentions.

chrisb3

Reaction score
Not working for me either. Rooted Droid X running 2.2.1. Makes no difference if I use the stock Market app or the updated one.

billyidle

Reaction score
This is a Google Market issue, it's a well known bug and it's spreading fast. Almost any app that gets updated is causing this error. If you find and uninstall a problem app, the error will come back eventually from another app. There's hundreds of threads over at google's android support forums. I imagine it'll be fixed this week...hopefully

Joker

Reaction score
Just checked this morning and server error issue for me is resolved. Didn't do anything special. Did re-install NHL app, all seems to be good still. As someone mentioned, problem most likely on Googles end. Hope everyone is up and running again as well.

Sent from my Drooiiiid using DroidForums App

naman919

Reaction score
I have never installed the nhl app and clearing caches is not helping. I have NO idea how to fix this.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App