1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new droid apps?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by raydroid2, Apr 3, 2011.

1. raydroid2

raydroid2 New Member

Hello, Im a new droid user and love my device but the apps in the market are kind of lame. I have exhausted all of what I feel are the good apps (paid and free). I am to the point of looking for non market apps, or rooting my droid. I just want some better games, photo apps, customizing apps, etc. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, I'm glad you love your device first off what kind of phone do you have?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. scottmckenrick

scottmckenrick New Member

if you want i made a thread about my app. I put it in the market a few days ago. The link is in my signature. And rooting your phone will make your phone more enjoyable i suggest you do it.