New and lost

Bob Protomastro

Reaction score
I am Bob from Florida and am looking around the site. For some reason it seams complicated, because it takes several attempts and screens to get to this page.
I am a retired teacher and most of the year I an my wife travel in an RV around the country.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am Bob from Florida and am looking around the site. For some reason it seams complicated, because it takes several attempts and screens to get to this page.
I am a retired teacher and most of the year I an my wife travel in an RV around the country.

:welcome: to the Droid forum. If you are having difficulty navigating within the forum you may want to select mobil version. You can get this on the home page on the left in the box that says "site navigation."

Hope this helps you out.:)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Hello Bob and welcome to the forums....

Navigating around the site may seem a bit complicated at first but it's actually quite simple once you get comfortable with the layout. I'm assuming you are using a laptop/PC. If you are using the Droid just use the mobile version as Hook suggested if not read on.

The tabs up top will enable you to be in ANY section section of the forums in 2 clicks.

Lets say you are in the Hacks section and want to check out the General Discussion area. Just click the tab up top that says FORUMS then scroll to General Discussion and click link.

A lot of people really like the New Posts tab as well. So hang in there you'll pick it up rather quickly.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

OP
B

Bob Protomastro

Reaction score
I am lost

Thanks for the replies, I guess I am or was not used to the large adds at the top of the pages. I finally figured out to scroll under them and then start looking around.
As I get smarter I think I will enjoy the forums more.
Thanks again:)

korp

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, I guess I am or was not used to the large adds at the top of the pages. I finally figured out to scroll under them and then start looking around.
As I get smarter I think I will enjoy the forums more.
Thanks again:)
Yup this forum is a great tool for learning and using your phone to the fullest.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I refresh the active threads tab to see what is new or who needs some help. I also tend to open my links in new tabs so I can just go and refresh a tab that has a thread with an active conversation taking place. Definitely using the Home and Forum links up top get me where I am going quickly.