Just saying HI

radshooter

Reaction score
Hey y'all....Just got our Droids last Sunday (Valentine's presents to each other). I got the Moto and she got the Eris.

I am an MRI technologist and my wife just retired from the OR after 20 years there and is now a lead clinical nurse. We used to be travelers and still live in our fifth wheel.

Finding out there is a HUGE learning curve on these phones. Yesterday, my wife was ready to chunk the Eris against the wall and get a phone with buttons. We spent over 2 hours with a sales tech, (not the idiot that sold us the phones) and she came away feeling much better. Guess we will keep the phone for now. I told her about this site and she is looking forward to cruising around here to learn stuff from the pros.

Thanks...see ya around.

Wendy

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm Wendy and I'm the patient who you had to pull screaming out of the MRI machine. Welcome to the forums!!:icon_ banana:

droider4life

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum you and your wife will learn tons.. tell she misses to hang in there.. I hated my moto Droid for a week or so And wondered whatci had gotten. Myself into the whole no button thing was killin me too. Now I dunno how I lived without this phone enjoy and see u around: )

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood, radshooter! This is a great forum, I think you'll both like it here. Have fun with your new toys!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to both you and your wife....

After a few weeks of perusing the data base and chatting with the excellent members here I will personally GUARANTEE that YOU will teaching the VZW techs about the Droid and Eris : )

Enjoy your stay and please make yourselves at home.

OP
R

radshooter

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I have already learned a bunch. This is my first time to post to any forum on a phone.

Wendy.....I hear you. Seems like there are two types of patients: The kickers and screamers or the kind I have to wake up when we are done.

OK. I am done typing. How do I. post this?????

Wendy

Reaction score
Wendy.....I hear you. Seems like there are two types of patients: The kickers and screamers or the kind I have to wake up when we are done.

Total kicker and screamer here. I'm so claustrophobic :icon_eek: It didn't help that at the time I was close to 300lbs, so I didn't fit very well at all. Even though I've lost all the weight, I would not get in one again. Open ones for me!:icon_ banana: