Just saying HI

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by radshooter, Feb 16, 2010.

1. radshooter

radshooter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey y'all....Just got our Droids last Sunday (Valentine's presents to each other). I got the Moto and she got the Eris.

I am an MRI technologist and my wife just retired from the OR after 20 years there and is now a lead clinical nurse. We used to be travelers and still live in our fifth wheel.

Finding out there is a HUGE learning curve on these phones. Yesterday, my wife was ready to chunk the Eris against the wall and get a phone with buttons. We spent over 2 hours with a sales tech, (not the idiot that sold us the phones) and she came away feeling much better. Guess we will keep the phone for now. I told her about this site and she is looking forward to cruising around here to learn stuff from the pros.

Thanks...see ya around.

2. Wendy

Wendy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome! I'm Wendy and I'm the patient who you had to pull screaming out of the MRI machine. Welcome to the forums!!:icon_ banana:

3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    :welcome: to the club

4. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forum you and your wife will learn tons.. tell she misses to hang in there.. I hated my moto Droid for a week or so And wondered whatci had gotten. Myself into the whole no button thing was killin me too. Now I dunno how I lived without this phone enjoy and see u around: )

5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the neighborhood, radshooter! This is a great forum, I think you'll both like it here. Have fun with your new toys!

6. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Current Phone Model:
    Nokia Lumia Icon
    Welcome to both you and your wife....

After a few weeks of perusing the data base and chatting with the excellent members here I will personally GUARANTEE that YOU will teaching the VZW techs about the Droid and Eris : )

Enjoy your stay and please make yourselves at home.

7. radshooter

radshooter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I have already learned a bunch. This is my first time to post to any forum on a phone.

Wendy.....I hear you. Seems like there are two types of patients: The kickers and screamers or the kind I have to wake up when we are done.

OK. I am done typing. How do I. post this?????

8. radshooter

radshooter New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  9. Wendy

Wendy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Total kicker and screamer here. I'm so claustrophobic :icon_eek: It didn't help that at the time I was close to 300lbs, so I didn't fit very well at all. Even though I've lost all the weight, I would not get in one again. Open ones for me!:icon_ banana: