eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
dont know

Magic keeps going... thanks for the update eagle... so.. Sensation tomorrow.. ?

the sensation isnt coming until june supposedly june 8th. on verizon that would mean august but tmobile seems to keep to release dates a little better although that may not be a good thing demonstrated by the piss poor quality control of the G2x.
but the one i have appears to be running ok.
the sensation is just a lower phone. sense 3.0 looks nice but unless i wanted to keep stock it wouldnt be there for long. i dont like the single mhl port over a usb and hdmi. more memory but less storage. slower processor. but bigger screen. i only have until today to decide and i still dont know :(
cant get netflix to run on the g2x :( but im sure it would if i rooted.
i think ill probably keep the g2x and save money to buy something else in dec.
i just wish verizon would say what the bionic is now. but if i dont return the g2x today im stuck for 2 years without another etf buts its only 200. and i could recoop that selling the g2x im sure. so ill probably play with this for a while. i am not buying this grandfatherd in 4g. i think that may be the case with the current phones but if you wnat to change phones i think that unlimited 4g will go away. so would like to know what model they are going with. but right now im sure verizon is busy fighting with htc :)