1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Netflix working 100%

Discussion in 'Samsung Tablet Discussions' started by kevinlexsanders, Aug 26, 2011.

1. kevinlexsanders

kevinlexsanders New Member

2. markschmitt

markschmitt New Member

Trouble Installing App

Hi Kevin --

I tried to install you Netflix.apk file on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 today ... but wasn't successful. I successfully downloaded the app, and clicked on it. The installations begins but then it stops and says "Application Not Installed".

I did have a previous version of the Netflix app on my Tab ...which I uninstalled before trying to install your app. I noticed afterwards that I should have deleted all data before uninstalling the app ... but I'm not sure if that is a big deal or not.

Any ideas what I can try to get the app installed? If not deleting the data before uninstalling the previous app is a possible issue, any idea how I can go back retroactively and fix that?

Thanks for any tips you can offer!

Mark
Search tags for this page

can you watch netflix on samsung galaxy tab 10.1

does netflix work on galaxy tab 2 2013
how to get netflix app installed samsung galaxytab 2
netflix apk file for galaxy s3
netflix apkgalaxy
netflix galaxy tab 10.1 apk