netflix

dosmoney

Reaction score
vouching for the zip from jrummy's twitter.

THANKS FOR THE QUICK WORK!

en28so

Reaction score
I just installed the zip from his twitter account too. Now Netflix looks great on my X! Thank you Jrummy once again!

Steelers

Reaction score
As a follow up, I too have installed the .zip file from Jrummy, and it works like a charm! Thanks Jrummy for the fix!

en28so

Reaction score
Just a friendly warning. I had netflix working perfectly until I tried a theme for V0.5. It stopped working right away. Maybe because I didn't wipe first. I had to install my nandroid backup then reinstalled netflix.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jriv21

Reaction score
Here's what I did.

1. Downloaded netflix.zip that JRummy put up on his twitter.
2. Re-named it to update.zip (I don't even know if that was necessary, but it still worked).
3. Moved it to SD card.
4. Used Droid 2 bootstrapper (*yes I run an DX but from what I understand you HAVE to use the Droid 2 Bootstrapper) and flashed it like anything else.
5. Installed Netflix.

Perfection.

Space0Monkey

Reaction score
I must be the only one who can't get this to work lol. Updated to Liberty GB .5 today, tried both changing build.prop and the zip from JRummy, no luck :-/. Tried with every combination of having netflix installed and reboots. Any ideas?

edit: i'm also on 591, think that matters?

drum747

Reaction score
I've been trying since last night. No go for me. I get all the way to where it should stream and get the error message. I have tried everything I can think if. Netflix does work on every. 595 rom I've tried though.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Working for me on GB LB 0.5. Just apply JRummy's Netflix.zip fix. I did not need to change the name.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

drum747

Reaction score
What's weird is it goes through the install and says it fixed but noooooo! Strange that it works for some and not others.

Edit: I downloaded the Netflix apk from the link a few posts up. I don't know what is different but it worked. Flashed the zip and then installed Netflix and it worked!

drum747

Reaction score
Droid 2 bootstrap not Droid X if you are using the bootstrap app.

en28so

Reaction score
I don't understand how to "flash" the zip??

Download the zip from jrummy's twitter, boot into recovery, look for update zip, choose zip from sd card, look under downloads, netflix zip, install, reboot, your done.