netflix

Guyute

Reaction score
Not working for me, tried the netflix.zip, uninstalled and re-installed netflix app, nothing. Tried every combination. I'm on liberty GB .5 with the blue-haze theme. I wonder if the theme is my problem. Anyone have an answer for me?

en28so

Reaction score
Not working for me, tried the netflix.zip, uninstalled and re-installed netflix app, nothing. Tried every combination. I'm on liberty GB .5 with the blue-haze theme. I wonder if the theme is my problem. Anyone have an answer for me?

I had an issue with netflix after installing a theme. I had to reinstall my nandroid backup with no theme in order to make netflix work again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Guyute

Reaction score
What's weird is it goes through the install and says it fixed but noooooo! Strange that it works for some and not others.

Edit: I downloaded the Netflix apk from the link a few posts up. I don't know what is different but it worked. Flashed the zip and then installed Netflix and it worked!

Tried this and now it works, thanks!!!

Guyute

Reaction score
I can only speak for GB .5 works on that.

Guyute

Reaction score
I'm going to use more data with this app in a week than I have ever used tethering.

Sweettreat

Reaction score

Its not working for me either

edit: as someone else above said, I used the apk from this thread a few posts above and now its working, which is friggin rad.

Liberty GB V.5

Graymayre

Reaction score
Someone has got to be breaking this apk down to make it work with other phones. Program internal phone spoofing lines so that you don't have to edit system files or something.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Graymayre

Reaction score
I got it working on my droid x

Sent from my DROIDX

Without a ROM? My issue is that I have a D2G and I have to run stock. I had too many issues I couldn't work with with any extensive modification to it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

twobadfish

Reaction score
I want to add... I installed the apk and kept getting device not supported error. I then flashed the .zip with clockworkmod recovery. I got a success message "Netflix fixed" and when I rebooted it hung on the boot icon (before the animation).

I had just installed Liberty and ran a Titanium Backup the same day.

Droid X
Liberty 2.0.1

Let me know if any other pertinent information would be helpful...

issh

Reaction score
Hey folks, looks like I need some experienced hands to help me with what I've done. By mistake, I flashed the netflix.zip file the normal way (install from SD card->select file->Netflix.zip). After trying to reboot, I am now stuck on the liberty screen. It wont go any further. I'm running Lib 2.0.1. Any ideas?

note: it seems my issue was the same as twobadfish. I had to do a restore; none of these fixes are meant for anything other than gingerbread.

OP
F

firepower12

Reaction score
Hey folks, looks like I need some experienced hands to help me with what I've done. By mistake, I flashed the netflix.zip file the normal way (install from SD card->select file->Netflix.zip). After trying to reboot, I am now stuck on the liberty screen. It wont go any further. I'm running Lib 2.0.1. Any ideas?

note: it seems my issue was the same as twobadfish. I had to do a restore; none of these fixes are meant for anything other than gingerbread.

netflix right now is only for gingerbread, no froyo support