NES/SNES/N64 Emulators

Luxferro

Reaction score
i dl the rom and just drag it into the new folder titled roms..i now see it in snes emulator but it loads failed?doesnt load it..i got alil closer lol

Make sure the files are not 0kb after copying them from your computer..

Also, try copying them from another computer... something is wrong, it should be simple to copy them to your phone.

try rebooting your phone and your computer if you haven't.

as a test, copy a text file or mp3 over, and see if you can play it. if not, something is wrong with your phone, or computer, or sd card.

408_grow

Reaction score
i dl the rom and just drag it into the new folder titled roms..i now see it in snes emulator but it loads failed?doesnt load it..i got alil closer lol

Make sure the files are not 0kb after copying them from your computer..

Also, try copying them from another computer... something is wrong, it should be simple to copy them to your phone.

try rebooting your phone and your computer if you haven't.

as a test, copy a text file or mp3 over, and see if you can play it. if not, something is wrong with your phone, or computer, or sd card.

ya i got music on my phone and it was simple..this ****s pissing me off i shouldnt have these problems..do i need that bios ****?:icon_evil:

endurance

Reaction score
just got all the emulators and downloaded like 50 games for each, this stuff is awesome!

endurance

Reaction score
just got all the emulators and downloaded like 50 games for each, this stuff is awesome!

indeed, just ticked that i can't get Super Mario RPG to work... one of my faves
oh wow i just tried it, it doesnt work, just a blank screen.

what is everyones keypad layout, im having a hard time playing using the keypad, really sucks.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I am missing it, but is there an N64 emulator for the droid? Also jonesing for a Turbografx 16 one too, anybody have these?

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
So I got the emulator for SNES and got the roms on root/ROMS/SNES. The emulator seems to pull them, but doesnt seem to load. I get a weird looking Orange Box that covers most of the screen. I tried three different ROMS. Any suggestions?
For some reason on my SNESoid there were two copies of every rom. One with an underscore before the name "_____SMW.smc" and one without. Make sure you're using the one without. :icon_ banana:I was getting the orange boxes, too, until I figured it out... :motdroidhoriz:

ROSKO65

Reaction score
so i put the game on my phone but cant find it in my emulators. help plz!!

Reaction score
We need an N64 emulator. l dont understand why we have a SNES emulator and a GBA emulator but no N64? The devs need to get on that!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just download NESoid or SNESoid and then when you download ROMS save them to your SD card. Open them from the NES or SNESoid application and you should be fine.

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
The SNES emulator works fine for me after I remapped the keys... Love it! I stretched to screen and turned off frame skip as it plays fine without it on so far.

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
N64 takes more processor speed but I read they are making one for the 3gs so hopefully with the droid and new androids coming out they will make an emulator for our upgraded HW...

Xwo

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just recently got the motorola droid. I'm having some trouble getting the gameboid emulator to work for me though. I've connected my phone to my computer (it's a mac, would that make a difference?) I made a new file on it, and I put the rom in the file. Now whenever I go to my Gameboid app on my Droid, it tells me: "You must specify a GBA BIOS file before you can play games. It is normally named <gba_bios.bin>. You may download it from the internet."

Could someone please help me figure out what to do in order for this to let me play the games?

Thanks.