NES/SNES/N64 Emulators

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dl'ed SNESoid, along with a few ROMs...

all work except for Super Mario RPG.. any reason why?

taypotts

Reaction score
not all roms will work

Hm... the Roms that you DL'ed aren't in the zip files are they? You need to upzip them first

408_grow

Reaction score
not all roms will work

Hm... the Roms that you DL'ed aren't in the zip files are they? You need to upzip them first

How do I know?wheni go to doperoms there's usually 2-3 per game..I appreciate the help..maybe its winrar?when I click the rom it say open with winrar or save to file..I open then extract to snes folder...fcuk iono anymore

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
does it have to do with the size of the ROM?

Luxferro

Reaction score
not all roms will work

How do I know?wheni go to doperoms there's usually 2-3 per game..I appreciate the help..maybe its winrar?when I click the rom it say open with winrar or save to file..I open then extract to snes folder...fcuk iono anymore

I dunno what you're doing, but putting roms on your phone is pretty easy if you have basic computer skills.

1. On your computer: Download the rom
2. Connect phone via usb
3. On your phone: Mount the SD card (click USB notification, and choose mount)
4. On your computer: Go explorer, or My Computer on your computer, and find the mounted SD card.
5. On your computer: Create a folder for your roms on the SD card
6. On your computer: Drag or copy your roms (uncompressed, or zipped to that folder).
7. On your phone: Unmount your SD card, by doing opposite of step 3 (or the phone won't be able to access the SD card).
8. On your phone: Launch your emulator
9. On your phone: Open rom, browse to folder, pick rom.
10. On your phone: Play game.

Sorry if I sound condescending, but it's that easy. Make sure your unmounted your SD card before trying to play games ;)

408_grow

Reaction score
K that's what I do but doesn't see anything in the folder..ill try again after lunch

Luxferro

Reaction score
K that's what I do but doesn't see anything in the folder..ill try again after lunch

Using your computer, after you copy the rom over, do you still see it there after you dismount the SD card, and remount it?

If not, then your files aren't copying.

Also, what version of windows are you using?

Windows XP isn't the most user friendly when it comes to USB devices. It might be doing delayed writes, in which case it doesn't do the copy right away. If your using XP make sure you eject from windows, before unmounting on the phone - so the write goes through.

Last edited:

408_grow

Reaction score
just followed exact instructions..and nothing..still no files found in folder..im not a dumbass although i might seem like one..im fairly computer savy iono wtf going on1

408_grow

Reaction score
i dl the rom and just drag it into the new folder titled roms..i now see it in snes emulator but it loads failed?doesnt load it..i got alil closer lol

DroidMunkey

Reaction score
I freakin love how I can play Pokemon and Sonic and Mario on my driod
god a love this phoneee
<3<3<3:motdroidhoriz:<3<3<3