1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need some Assistance

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by jayb, Jul 2, 2010.

1. jayb

jayb New Member

I was rooted since January...........long story short I was putting a new Froyo Rom on and it stuck at the M and then I could never ever get it back to recovery.

I have Rom manager ( paid ) and I have rooted to stock 2.0.1 ok every time I try and install a rom through rom mananger it gets stuck at The M again! UGH!

I have never had this kind of problem and I can usually get this up and running , not this time its really getting under my skin.

I have superuser permissions and root access. I really dont know what else to do.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Jay
  2. jayb

jayb New Member

O and yes I used RSDlite to flash back to stock ( several times now ).
  3. jayb

jayb New Member

Ok so no help I guess getting from stock 2.0.1 rooted to anything newer??? Never mind I got it on my own like usual. wish I could have got a lil help.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010