1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Motorola Droid 1 Stuck on "M" logo

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Conman1295, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Conman1295

Conman1295 New Member

So here's the skinny,
    The Android Froyo update got PUSHED to my phone yesterday and I pushed install now and it did its thing but when it boots it gets stuck on the "M" Motorola logo. All I have access to is the Restore by pushing the "X" key and the "volume up" and "camera" keys. This Droid has never been rooted. Any suggestions? Besides going to the Verizon Store?
  2. droidman101

droidman101 New Member

bring it to vzw, its their fault and they will fix it by fixing it or giving you a new droid1 :). but, unless you want to root, theres no real way to fix it
  3. Conman1295

Conman1295 New Member

i'd be fine with rooting it but how can i connect it to my computer without the android software?
Search tags for this page

droid1 stuck on motorola logo

motarola droid 1 stuck on motarola sign not rooted