SPRecovery not workign right? WTF??

madspeed

Reaction score
Ok, now I've restored back to oem specs using the .sbf. rooted, then tried to install new rom. Every time i try this, i get stuck into a boot loop with just the m logo cycling through. If i try to use SPRecovery to revert back, I get hung up at the m logo upon reboot. Can't get any farther.. Something is not right, should I have to keep going back to the .sbf file?

As of now, I can get into SPRecovery, but can't get anything to boot up. What might I be missing? Is something messed on my sdcard?

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
yep, still at it. i can sbf it back to stock all day, then follow the instructions TO A T not missing anything, believe me i tried 3 times today!!! Still just get stuck in boot loop. If i try to restore, get stuck at a solid m logo....

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
Latest .9 version of Bugless Beast 2.1. Exact is called BDS-20100321-0257.rar

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
restoring to my rooted 2.01 oem now....

rebooting.....and BAM, stuck at solid M logo. coulda called that one!!!

WTF WTF WTF :mad::mad::mad:

at my wits end here...

went back to try again with the BB rom and the m logo cycles through

tried the stock backup and hangs up at a solid m logo no cycling

Im stumped?

Last edited:
OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
well maybe i'll try ultimate droid and it will go better

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
am running the stock kernel. haven't upgraded yet

msu

Reaction score
Well, I just installed UD 10.0 and rebooted into recovery and installed a different kernal and now I'm stuck at the moto logo. I have never had this happen

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
well that's comforting....:)

just installed ud10 and still stuck at m logo cycle. MUST be something on the sd card, cause everything else has been done correctly MANY times!!!

Last edited:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
well that's comforting....:)

just installed ud10 and still stuck at m logo cycle. MUST be something on the sd card, cause everything else has been done correctly MANY times!!!

SD card has nothing to do with your phone booting up. A few apps may use it to store some things, but nothing mandatory. The phone can run without an SD card.

Something somewhere went wrong, not sure what steps you have been following and where something could have gone wrong but something has gone wrong. Since you said you have working RSDLite, you can flash the .sbf again. Get it back up, make sure it works, then root > recovery > ROM.

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
that's what i've been doing now for the last few days. Seems like something isn't right, I can go through all the steps without problem, then get stuck in boot loop during final restore

msu

Reaction score
Well, I found a nandroid back up and went back to 9.0. Once I was back up, then I rebooted, and did a nandroid of UD 9.8 and everything is back to normal. Whewww...

SDI

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this problem is with everything that you try to load concering with UD version 10? I just loaded that and when i try to add some live wallpapers from the blackdroid rep that are labeled version 10 i get the M logo and it stalls? I have tried both clockwork and spr they both do the same thing?

OP
madspeed

madspeed

Reaction score
Mine stalls regardless of what rom i try to use. Gonna sbf back to dtock again and reformat my sdcard

finishing up copying the contents right now first