need info please

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ruth, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Ruth

Ruth New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Boostmobile cell phone, model # i296 with a walkie-talkie. I have tried several ways to down-load a wallpaper, pictures, and a music ringtone, with no luck. Does anyone know how I can accomplish this? Thank you in advance.

2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Is that an android phone? I would say jump on the web with the phone but I don't think it has access.

tappin and a talkin

3. Ruth

Ruth New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for your answer. I do not mean to sound dump, but do I have a what? Android? What does that mean? I explained in my question about my camera in my question, but sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. :(

4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Android is an operating system for smart phones and this forum specifically caters to Verizon android phones so not many people here will have experience with your phone. It might be a good idea to check out a boost mobile forum to see if someone there can be of more assistance.

tappin and a talkin

5. Ruth

Ruth New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    tappin and talking

[Q
    Thank you so much for your response. I checked with Boostmobile and I can download a ringtone, but not wallpaper. I would not recommend this phone to anyone, to each their own. I needed a walkie-talkie/cell phone combo and this is the only one I coudl find. Thanks again.

UOTE=spaz33g;1153004]Android is an operating system for smart phones and this forum specifically caters to Verizon android phones so not many people here will have experience with your phone. It might be a good idea to check out a boost mobile forum to see if someone there can be of more assistance.

tappin and a talkin[/QUOTE]