1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FINALLY GOT MY DROID!-need some advice :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mrdorunjr, Dec 28, 2009.

1. mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr New Member

first i'd like to know what suggestes for MUST need apps (picture apps, message apps, customizing, utilities/settings), along with how to put music onto my phone from my computer, if i need to create folder structures or something, i already have one for audio pictures and video. along with any other advice is out there for a new droid user! i am very excited to finally have this phone in my hands.

-thanks in advanced
  2. DroidBoy22

DroidBoy22 New Member

Best free app is Home++ :)
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I'll give you an app too but your best bet on the app issue is to do a search. There are a few threads in the general discussion thread on this. My recommendation is Screebl.
  4. dedebing

dedebing New Member

I just got mine a couple weeks ago so I'm relatively new as well but I would say that you need Advanced Task Killer (free) immediately. Zedge is a pretty cool app for ringtones and wallpaper.

I'm not sure about music, I just use Pandora for that so I don't have any loaded.

Good luck! And, enjoy!!!