FINALLY GOT MY DROID!-need some advice :)

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
first i'd like to know what suggestes for MUST need apps (picture apps, message apps, customizing, utilities/settings), along with how to put music onto my phone from my computer, if i need to create folder structures or something, i already have one for audio pictures and video. along with any other advice is out there for a new droid user! i am very excited to finally have this phone in my hands.

-thanks in advanced

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
first i'd like to know what suggestes for MUST need apps (picture apps, message apps, customizing, utilities/settings), along with how to put music onto my phone from my computer, if i need to create folder structures or something, i already have one for audio pictures and video. along with any other advice is out there for a new droid user! i am very excited to finally have this phone in my hands.

-thanks in advanced

I'll give you an app too but your best bet on the app issue is to do a search. There are a few threads in the general discussion thread on this. My recommendation is Screebl.

dedebing

Reaction score
I just got mine a couple weeks ago so I'm relatively new as well but I would say that you need Advanced Task Killer (free) immediately. Zedge is a pretty cool app for ringtones and wallpaper.

I'm not sure about music, I just use Pandora for that so I don't have any loaded.

Good luck! And, enjoy!!!