Need Help with Atrix

ItsaRaid

Reaction score
Hey

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Atrix? I am currently on a Blackberry 9700 and need some info/help

How do you transfer your contacts and Memo notes to the Atrix?

On my Blackberry I have a different alert tone for each, Email, Text sms, and BBM or Pin, can you do the same?

I have heard that the phone has now been rooted and Motorola gave everyone a hug and said Sorry, for the stupid blur they made- Any comment

Overall anyone the can help me I would appreciate it greatly, Comments on the Phone or Display would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Larry

brenneisec

Reaction score
Hey

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Atrix? I am currently on a Blackberry 9700 and need some info/help

How do you transfer your contacts and Memo notes to the Atrix?

On my Blackberry I have a different alert tone for each, Email, Text sms, and BBM or Pin, can you do the same?

I have heard that the phone has now been rooted and Motorola gave everyone a hug and said Sorry, for the stupid blur they made- Any comment

Overall anyone the can help me I would appreciate it greatly, Comments on the Phone or Display would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Larry

never been a blackberry user but if you can transfer your memos and contacts to an sd card that would probably be the easiest way.

you can select a different tone for any alert or any person.

blur sucks. thats why im running a blurless rom. some people like it. some people dont. its all preference. but motorola seems to be taking a few steps towards helping out developers, like an unlockable bootloader on the xoom.

havent read too much about the atrix since im on verizon but overall it seems like a very impressive machine. some of the best specs compared to the new phones that will be coming out. 4.3 inch screen is great in my mind (not for small hands). be warned about at&t's "4G" though. not sure why all of a sudden they decided to start calling their upgraded 3G network 4G. if you want real 4G speeds and reliability it will come from LTE. which currently only verizon has. AT&T has said that they will be building their LTE network soon (if they can find the money).

hope this helps

mamawm

Reaction score
since this site covers verizon phones, here's a link to our sister site android.net which covers all android phones. Android Forum. i suspect that atrix forum over there will really be humming in the near future.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the best way to export contacts is through the BB program on your computer. You can export to a csv file and then import through gmail.com.