one month into using Droid- a couple questions

jdformusic123

Reaction score
By enlarge, I've enjoyed the changeover from my Blackberry to the droid.
There are a couple of questions Ive got, and wonder if anyone could kindly chime in.
1 e mail, Ive downloaded the K9 app which works fine for my personal and business emails. On the blackberry I could keep e mails for 90days+ however on the droid, I can't figure out how to control this, and would like to be able to keep and review old e mails. Any thoughts? Probably a simple solution I havent thought of. Theres plenty of memory- shouldnt be a problem.
2. saving documents, ie lists, or memos (frequent flyer # memo would be a good example). On the blackberry I had memos which were used a lot.
Any thoughts/ideas?
Any help would be appreciated.
The droid other than the aforementioned has been working out.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
I use AK Notepad (free download at the Market) for making notes / lists. It's very simple and straight forward.

As far as saving email goes, I use only my gmail account. I can read email that received before I even had my Droid. I'm not sure why your phone would be deleting old emails, but I'm not sure how it works with other email services.

OP
J

jdformusic123

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try that app. If Ive got a word doc do you know if I can save that to that app?
( Ive got some long lists that this would be a big help with.
Best regards, and thanks again.