Need feedback from the Razr family.

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Hey yall well I have a few questions for all you Razr users. Im currently a Droid 3 user. When i first got the phone i loved it, but now it seems as if developerhave left it for dead. The only developer i see doing something for it is Hashcode (bless this man).:) Anyways I was thinking of switching to the Razr next week but wanted to see what you guys think about the phone. First is it a different phone since we cant do a battery pull if we get stuck? Is it getting ICS? How does the platform feel? Have we found an SBF yet for verizon? My wife has the phone and she seems to love it but when i ask her a few questions about it she has no clue what im talking about lol. Any feedback will be awesome. Thanks in advance guys!!!!

SENT FROM MY DROID 3 (ROOTED) POWERED BY HASH'S ICS ROM.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey yall well I have a few questions for all you Razr users. Im currently a Droid 3 user. When i first got the phone i loved it, but now it seems as if developerhave left it for dead. The only developer i see doing something for it is Hashcode (bless this man).:) Anyways I was thinking of switching to the Razr next week but wanted to see what you guys think about the phone. First is it a different phone since we cant do a battery pull if we get stuck? Is it getting ICS? How does the platform feel? Have we found an SBF yet for verizon? My wife has the phone and she seems to love it but when i ask her a few questions about it she has no clue what im talking about lol. Any feedback will be awesome. Thanks in advance guys!!!!

SENT FROM MY DROID 3 (ROOTED) POWERED BY HASH'S ICS ROM.

I'll answer several of these...

Battery pull is accomplished by holding power button and volume down for about 10 seconds our more. It is a true power interruption, and accomplishes the same thing.

Razr is set to receive ICS, were currently looking at someone either end of first quarter or during second quarter.

Love the platform, battery life for the RAZR is good for many but insufficient for some. RAZR MAXX has resolved that issue for nearly everyone who went that direction.

SBF, no, but Fastboot yes. This is effectively the same thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
anthony_rada

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Now the fastboot is it Verizon? I checked at xda and all I saw was asia australia and some others. By the way thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums