Need a special app to make the Droid complete!!

mjs31

Reaction score
My wife tells everyone that the only thing my phone can't do is wipe my Butt (said differently of course). So if someone could find me an app that does this I would appreciate it.

I am kidding of course about the app, although she does say this. I have to say I am one to go through phones left and right, paying retail when needed, because I get bored. This is the first phone EVER that I do not feel that way. I absolutely love this phone and have had it since day 1. There is nothing on the horizon that even tempts my interest or need for new technology. Do I ***** sometime about some Droid mishap? Absolutely, but many times it is not the Droid, but me. Either way....Verizon could bring on the ultimate Iphone ( or something like it) and I would not flinch.

If anyone is debating getting this phone or thinks it may be just hype, please be assured it is not. There is a learning curve, but that just makes it more fun. Once you get it though...holy crap it is amazing.

Well done Motorola and Google. I look forward to what you have in store for us next. I also want to thank the developers who are making such a great effort to produce app worthy of this phone. It is much appreciated.

Oh...and a special thanks to Cereal Killer. I was a Blackberry Tour user at the time and was looking at my next BB in the Crackberry forums when I stumbled across a post about the Motorola Droid. It was of course written by CK, but it led me to look further into this new phone. Wow...am I glad I did.

P.S. For those debating...I have owned most Blackberries (since 2007), moto Q, Palms galore, Iphone 3GS etc and nothing compares.

Last edited:

samiusmc

Reaction score
If you need something to wipe your butt, use an iPhone. They must be good for something.

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score
If you need something to wipe your butt, use an iPhone. They must be good for something.

LOl....I actually didn't think of that. Then again...I am sure Mr Jobs has a restriction on when you can wipe.