My X2 was faster than my rezound!

Exquissie

Reaction score
Ok now...I'm getting a new phone Friday but seriously. Anyone else having slow downloads? I can't even download the games the phone comes with. Even on WiFi. My X2 sucked. But it was faster than this. Wtf?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
E

Exquissie

Reaction score
It takes minutes to get into the market and I can barely do anything btw.

OP
E

Exquissie

Reaction score
Damn sorry for triple posting but my mobile hotspot doesn't work with certain things either. It just drops signal randomly and 4g is off. Last night 3g was off were like 20 mins. Ok I'm done.
e

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
You may have a bad device.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
OMG., I can download 2 mb apps in just a second or two. Blazing fast and way faster than my home internet.

<edit> I have a work cell and a personal cell. Both are different manufacturers and when I hold my Rezound up next to the other one they both get the same reception

Last edited:

droidshadow

Reaction score
My DroidX was faster than my Rezound. I am on my second device already. Seems to have problems especially when switching from one mode to the next (1x-3g or 3g-4g), Example: I live in a 4g extended area but cant get 4g. Drive 4 miles up the road and finally pick up 4g signal. Coming home on the same path and have 4g until I pull up to my house then it switches to 3g. Also at work (not a 4g area) only getting one or two bars (3g) when my DroidX would have 4 bars and coworkers droid 3 has 4 bars. Not very impressed with the rezound but don't want to switch with razr.

solar

Reaction score
must be something with your device. this is the fastest phone i've ever had in all respects.