My rezound is here!

wildride89

Reaction score
Well hello everyone I'm new to the rezound,htc,and sense. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone. This is definitely a different phone from my droid 3. See everyone around.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Congrats on the Rezound!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mine will be here Thursday!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
My goal right now is just getting rid of the bloat then everything else

nmos

Reaction score
I just ordered 2, one for me and one for my wife. I started the day thinking I'd be upgrading my OG Droid to another Motorola but saw the $49 Rezound deal ending today and took a chance. I normally research these things a lot more so I hope it works out. Now to count the minutes untill FedEx shows up:)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
I just ordered 2, one for me and one for my wife. I started the day thinking I'd be upgrading my OG Droid to another Motorola but saw the $49 Rezound deal ending today and took a chance. I normally research these things a lot more so I hope it works out. Now to count the minutes untill FedEx shows up:)

I did the exact thing, only I did some research before hand. You won't be disappointed. You might want to consider an extended battery. VZW had a deal on them.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

nmos

Reaction score
I did the exact thing, only I did some research before hand. You won't be disappointed. You might want to consider an extended battery. VZW had a deal on them.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yep. I'll probably want the extended battery but given the lack of variety of shells that fit with the extended battery I'm considering alternatives such as those external battery pack chargers. We'll see. What sold me on the phone (besides the price) was the screen. When you're navigating around busy web sites and PDF documents the extra resolution really helps.

samiusmc

Reaction score

The Rezound is a no brainer. Not much research needed. You will love it.

Firespray

Reaction score
Just got mine yesterday, first Android phone, upgraded from a Palm Pixi Plus:biggrin:

Abs

Reaction score
Lol this phone is so sick its not even funny. It straight up puts my droid 2 to shame. I get 5 bars of 4g in my apartment where I used to only get 1 bar of 3g. The radios on this thing are literally perfect thus far

svdroiddude

Reaction score
Lol this phone is so sick its not even funny. It straight up puts my droid 2 to shame. I get 5 bars of 4g in my apartment where I used to only get 1 bar of 3g. The radios on this thing are literally perfect thus far

At my office today on 4G I got 25mbs down and 15 up!!! Holy Batmobile!!:icon_eek:

Insidious

Reaction score
It's awesome watching all of these people flocking to the Rezound. Ya here that Verizon? It's not the red-headed step child!