New Rezound

garnet&gold

Reaction score
I received my Rezound today. Loving the new phone! It's a huge change from the OG.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Caesars

Reaction score
Welcome to the new phone club mate!

DROID RAZR MAXX

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I received my Rezound today. Loving the new phone! It's a huge change from the OG.

Welcome to Club Rezound, enjoy your phone, ask questions, and try not to break anything...we still have 5 payments left.

flamewalker

Reaction score

Understatement of the year? I love mine too... Sense really doesn't seem to get in the way, which is nice. Once you get used to it, its pretty a-ok :) I can't think of a good reason to root it yet!

kcook323

Reaction score

I also just upgraded to the Rezound from the OG. My OG started having touchscreen issues and I really had to baby it. I LOVE my new phone!

Kendra

Snoking

Reaction score
I got my OG Droid in April 2010 and liked it a lot. I rooted finally just before Christmas and ran CM7. That made me want more. Verizon offered an early up grade Dec 14th. So I figured if I screwed it up rooting I would just get a new phone. The Rezound keep coming up with very good reviews. I went in and played with them all several times. I like the size of the Rezound better then the others. (Raze and GN) then Verizon had a week of 99.99 pricing the end of Feb and I jumped on it. Sold OG for 85 and Beats for 60.

Chris

Last edited:
OP
G

garnet&gold

Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome. I am loving it even more, the more I use it. I haven't rooted yet. The bloat's annoying only because I know I can get rid of it. It's not like space is a premium on this like the D1. I guess I'm hesitant only because it's not necessary and I haven't read up enough to be comfortable to jump in yet.
Flamewalker, I saw you on the SD posts so it looks like you rooted pretty quick, any words of wisdom?

OP
G

garnet&gold

Reaction score
Oops, misread. Sorry Flamewalker I was thinking I saw you had rooted.

OP
G

garnet&gold

Reaction score
I got my OG Droid in April 2010 and liked it a lot. I rooted finally just before Christmas and ran CM7. That made me want more. Verizon offered an early up grade Dec 14th. So I figured if I screwed it up rooting I would just get a new phone. The Rezound keep coming up with very good reviews. I went in and played with them all several times. I like the size of the Rezound better then the others. (Raze and GN) then Verizon had a week of 99.99 pricing the end of Feb and I jumped on it. Sold OG for 85 and Beats for 60.

Chris

Wow, sounds like a good deal. Did you sell them privately, or on Ebay, or something?