Just got my rezound

juggalo4271

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just got my rezound and couldn't be happier. This phone is amazing. Im still stock right now until I've broke it in more. Anyway, just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. I'm a former d1 user and still have her sitting around for toying with. Look forward to chatting more with you all.

Sent from my Rezound using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just got my rezound and couldn't be happier. This phone is amazing. Im still stock right now until I've broke it in more. Anyway, just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. I'm a former d1 user and still have her sitting around for toying with. Look forward to chatting more with you all.

Welcome! You'll love the Rezound!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

samiusmc

Reaction score
Welcome, the Rezound rocks. I came from the Droid 1 also and this phone rocks!

Escobar

Reaction score
D1 was my last Droid too. You'll love this phone. You know boast the fastest processor and best display on the market. Don't forget the fantastic camera. Enjoy your new device.

Sent from my HTC REZOUND using DroidForums

Last edited:

sweat90lx

Reaction score
my D1 has less than 2 days. my Rezound will be here Tuesday!!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats!! Best of luck with it :biggrin:

cp24eva

Reaction score
Welcome my friend. One thing i notice with the rezound is that there are time when other phone may tap my interest a bit, then I go play with them for a while and I still come back happy that I bought the rezound. The only phone that has made me think about swapping was the Gnex, bit after playing with it 3 times for about 15 minutes each, I always say there isn't much that is better on the Gnex other than ICS. No leaps and bounds above the competition. Plus the Rezound knows how to keep a good signal for the most part. I love the rezound. Let's just hope the HTC dev squad keeps their word on support.

OP
J

juggalo4271

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I love this phone. I don't even ask if I made the right choice because I already know I did.

Sent from my rezound using DroidForums

pbickel

Reaction score
Just picked mine up today and noon mountain time coming from bionic. I expect nothing but good from htc and my rezound

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks everyone. I love this phone. I don't even ask if I made the right choice because I already know I did.

Sent from my rezound using DroidForums

That's great to hear!! Enjoy it!!

Just picked mine up today and noon mountain time coming from bionic. I expect nothing but good from htc and my rezound

Congrats and good luck with it!!

cp24eva

Reaction score
i just hope HTC doesn't keep pushing back our ICS release date. We could use some battery life extension.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I should be getting mine today. Also coming from a Bionic. I think HTC will release ICS sooner than Motorola will based on what Moto and HTC have both said about the update.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I should be getting mine today. Also coming from a Bionic. I think HTC will release ICS sooner than Motorola will based on what Moto and HTC have both said about the update.

Welcome aboard. Oh and HTC and Motorola are notorious liars when it comes to release dates. We'll get official ICS when we get official ICS and not a moment sooner.