My rebate expired :(

jpa1384

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyoen? Wehre you able to get anything done about it?

I just sent them an email, i made sure to mention the fact ive been a customer for over 10years. Ugh, i will be very mad to find out i spent so much on a stupid phone.

spider210

Reaction score
You my friend are why they keep doing rebates. Extra money in their pockets and you signed for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ziggy484

Reaction score
Sorry, but its really not hard to just submit the rebate like you're supposed to... and the reasoning for the rebates is a little more involved than just hoping that people forget to do them. Cant feel sorry for you on this one

sent from a Superclean, Honeycomb, Voodoo Fascinate

Lostcase

Reaction score
Has this happened to anyoen? Wehre you able to get anything done about it?

I just sent them an email, i made sure to mention the fact ive been a customer for over 10years. Ugh, i will be very mad to find out i spent so much on a stupid phone.

Hey...I was a csr for vzw. I can tell You that some of the fascinates at launch were shipped without a barcode.

Some people were able to argue That they thought the rebate was "automatic" since no UPC sticker was on the box.

When a csr looks up the service alerts for the galaxy s...it shows an open ticket for users/customers that have the same issue.

Soooo............

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

R Henry Scott

Reaction score
That the very reason I bought mine at a place that doesn't offer rebates, just one low price. 48 bucks at Wall Mart.

Patiently waiting for 2.2

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You had 90 days to return the rebate. You're mad at yourself no?