You guys have ruined my enjoyment of my Droid

cdick133

Reaction score
I rooted my phone a month and 10 days ago and ever since then I haven't been able to enjoy my Droid the same. Everyday is spent hoping something new and exciting will come out...a new rom to try out, a new theme, a new notification bar, anything. A day without something new has become a disappointment spent refreshing various Droid news sites and forums hoping, all to no avail. Spent browsing the depths of this very forum hoping I'd missed something the day before. Spent hoping my phone will get stuck in a boot cycle just so I can be forced to mess around and make some changes. Days with new ROMs and themes are spent Quadrant testing to make sure I'm still getting the most out of my phone. It's torturous, and has me wishing for the simple days when my phone made calls and loaded websites kinda quick and had an decently average stock 2.1 look.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, thanks for making my phone so awesome that it's never awesome enough.

:)

techRob

Reaction score
I'm kind of in the same boat :( ... I'm toying with the idea of unrooting and going back to stock for the official 2.2 update (with some of my goodies - apps)...but it just wouldn't be the same...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everyday is spent hoping something new and exciting will come out...a new rom to try out, a new theme, a new notification bar, anything. A day without something new has become a disappointment spent refreshing various Droid news sites and forums hoping, all to no avail.

Next time your waiting for something new, with no end in sight, start pulling apart your system.apk's and framework and make your own themes, it's a whole other world to be explored

li2327

Reaction score
Just got a warranty replacement with stock 2.1. I've been to chicken to even attempt rooting. I thinkim just going to wait for the 2.2 ota. I'm a very basic user, but I'm sure I'm missing out on a whole lot.