My ONLY complaint with the TB

geoff5093

Reaction score
The ringtone is much quieter, even with the kickstand open it's not that loud.

mitchb2

Reaction score
I tried to use the speaker phone and gave up because even on max volume with the kickstand open I couldn't hear the caller. And yet the earpiece is mind-blowingly loud (as I posted in another thread).

DroidStang

Reaction score
Guess everyone has their idea of loud? If I have mine turned down at work not quiet environment and you get dirty looks from 30 feet away when set at quarter volume and say turn down

Sent from my Thunderbolt

cpjr

Reaction score
I have noticed this, my X was a little louder BUT with the design of the phone, with each laying flat on the table, the TB is louder because the X is more muffled.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Guess everyone has their idea of loud? If I have mine turned down at work not quiet environment and you get dirty looks from 30 feet away when set at quarter volume and say turn down

Sent from my Thunderbolt
Yeah, for some reason I'm getting the feeling that the people complaining about how quiet the phone is, just might be the same people who blast music in their headphones so loud you can hear it 10 feet away :p

geoff5093

Reaction score

Sent from my Thunderbolt
Yeah, for some reason I'm getting the feeling that the people complaining about how quiet the phone is, just might be the same people who blast music in their headphones so loud you can hear it 10 feet away :p
Not me, I always carry my phone in my pocket in the car, and even with just the windows down and no music on I can't hear it on full volume, typically it's the vibration that alerts me.