My New Lock Screen

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
They look great on the screen itself, idk why they look kinda fuzzy on here?

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
CAP201001060317.jpg

My last one for the night :)

muenk

Reaction score
taypotts - how are you changing the actual lock slider? I have lockbot pro and I only see where u can change the clock or background?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Once you are editing a theme, choose Style then iPhone and it will let you change the slider and slider bar.

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
taypotts - how are you changing the actual lock slider? I have lockbot pro and I only see where u can change the clock or background?

When you are editing, click menu, then style, then iCrap (haha), then slider or slider background. The white stripe on my water one is my slider background.

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
Anyone else got any lockbot pro themes??? I can't be the only one using this?

aristo1963

Reaction score
Tp your work is great,keep it up.I am waiting for an evil Droid shaped like R2D2 in black with red trim and our Droid eye lol.

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taypotts - your themes and images are very, very good - would love to have a few more of them via zip (I DLed light and dark), but would like the others that you sent along, if you are willing to share.

just so I am clear - once I download LockBot I can extract the zip files and use any of the lock themes that you have provided? And I may be able to figure this out myself when I actually download the app, but am currently on a plane using wireless on my pc and can't access Market (sigh) to download the app, so forgive me for the questions if they are obvious.

Is there a list of steps you can offer to get these themes in place?

And again, thanks for any of the zips (the grass and sky theme, the figures, . . . all very cool).

Great work!

jimmyg

Reaction score
Just downloaded the Pro version. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Doesn't even work... I opened the App, downloaded the transformers lock screen that is in the downloads section. nothing happens, at all. restarted phone, shows it was running in the background however all i get is the original lock screen from droid. Went to the web page and nothing is in English and no help or FAQ with the app. Refunded until something actually works :icon_eek: