New lock screen

scknoll123

Reaction score
Just downloaded Magic Locke. Anyone else using it?. Pretty cool app that let's you change your lock screen they have a couple of options that are pretty nice. Works good with my un-rooted Droid Bionic. Don't know about other phones.
Check it out

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Never heard of that app, but I personally use WidgetLocker.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Going to give it a whirl here. I like WidgetLocker but it force closes multiple times a day. Maybe this will work better.

Nevermind. Most of the themes are $0.99 a piece. As often as I change my screens that's a bit steep.

Last edited:

REMilk

Reaction score
Just downloaded Magic Locke. Anyone else using it?. Pretty cool app that let's you change your lock screen they have a couple of options that are pretty nice. Works good with my un-rooted Droid Bionic. Don't know about other phones.
Check it out

I was not able to find the app "Magic Locke" in the App Market.

I did find the app "MagicLocker Main" in the app market. Is this the app your are referencing?

I use the Locker supplied as part of I.C.E. It also has the tendency to have a double lock like MagicLocker, ICE's lock screen and the O/S lockscreen. I use the app "No Lock" to fix this.

Bob

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up on "No Lock" that along with turning off Roothelper on WidgetLocker seems to have fixed the force close issue.

sweenbeen

Reaction score
I like this app a lot. I just wish it was a bit more customize-able... and if you pull up the calls or text option it would revert back to screen lock safer exiting

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I tried this out. Its nice because its free.... a couple pf free themes, they are ok..... but i still like widgetlocker. Plus its already purchased....so no since changing for the sale pf change.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible