My New Lock Screen

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
These .zips contain the backgrounds, sliders, and slider backgrounds (some have sounds). You need to:
-unzip and put in a folder on your SD card
-open lockbot pro
-select new theme
-select iPhone
-hit menu key, select style, select iPhone, then select either slider/slider background
-navigate to the folder where you put the unzipped files
-repeat for the one you didn't do before (slider or slider background)
-hit menu again and change the background
-hit menu again and then you can change the clock around

All of my themes are sized the way they should be.

CDB

Reaction score
I'm with jimmyg - I just installed it, tried using a theme from the gallery...no dice. I even tried using one from this thread and while the directions given work to edit the default iPhone theme...it still doesn't enable. I've tried a couple reboots and a battery pull to no avail.

I'm sure it'll get updated to resolve the issue though, so I'll be looking forward to that.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you go to "My Theme" it will give you a list of themes. WHen you unlock your phone it randomly picks one from your list. You can use this to have different lockscreens every time you unlock your phone. If you only want one then delete all the others and just leave the one you like.

Hopefully thats the issue you guys are having.

CDB

Reaction score
I tried your suggestion, as there were a handful already pre-selected - no dice. Thanks for the heads up on that aspect of its operation though, as I didn't know the program was suppose to cycle through a list of lockscreens (if you have more than one in the list, that is).

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Try disabling/enabling it in the config? Maybe disable it, quit the app, lock/unlock the phone, then go back into Lockbot and enable it, quit the app, lock/unlock.

CDB

Reaction score
I was trying those items before I ever posted here, thanks though. I even went so far as to hard-reset the phone, reload only this app and still...no dice.

CDB

Reaction score
Oh hello update 1.9.1 that addresses this issue, lolol.

I'm g2g now. Much appreciated for the help. :)

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
Its not blurry when you actually use it. Idk why the screen shots are that way.

jimmyg

Reaction score
Ok, the update fixed the problem with nothing happening. i was able to get everything working and actually got the ones from you working. Any way we could get the Mario zip?

Also it seems like i have a lot of problems keeping this program running, i get a lot of FC and lucky if it running more than a few times b4 i get the old original ones. however i think this is due to the transformer download one... would FC everytime i ould try to chrange the time. now that i have yours it seems bettwe for the time being.

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
Code:
[ATTACH]1615[/ATTACH]

There you go... this one has a sound as well :)

jimmyg

Reaction score
Thanks a ton man, going to try to find a place to download Photoshop and i can try to make some... they seem pretty basic to make and look nice!

thelion

Reaction score
So I am using this - and I love it, btw. But my clock does not show up like that. It just uses standard font. Is there a setting I am missing? Thanks :)