My New Lock Screen

jimmyg

Reaction score
you have to go in and edit the theme and click the menu button then clock, i do digital w/o background, you'll see 2 drop down boxes, the one on the right is the type of font and the left one is the display format

thelion

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I did the clock thing but I never got the two drop down boxes. That is too bad.

trevorparsons

Reaction score
On a somewhat related note that got briefly mentioned early in this thread, is there any support (or another app out there) for customizing the 3x3 circles security lock screen? I roll with that mode of unlocking, but haven't seen anything really mentioned it.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really if you want the 3x3 screen to LOOK custom but LockBot will let you unlock the 3x3 and THEN get a screen like taypotts posted above. It will also let you enter a password instead of the pattern.

dgonz

Reaction score
this is an awesome app, thanks to everyone who's posted the great looking lock screens. The mario was kick a**

does anyone know where i can get different lock sounds? i want like a click or something to go along with it.

silvasrt4

Reaction score
Recently bought this app and got around to creating a couple of my own with the iPhone style. Hope you like them and i can pack them in a zip if anyone wants them. The ubuntu one doesnt look like it does on the phone, but all the while you see around the image is actually black. (I didnt resize the background to 480x850 is why, but it works)
Android Man
preview.png

Ubuntu Gangsta
preview-1.png

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
this is an awesome app, thanks to everyone who's posted the great looking lock screens. The mario was kick a**

does anyone know where i can get different lock sounds? i want like a click or something to go along with it.

Any mp3 file will worm I just use zedge app. Then just navigate to the folder they saved