My D1 & UD 3.1.0 must have been seperated at birth, because....

OP
hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I finally flash to 3.1.1 (i was on 3.1.0 & hesitant to flash because it was working so damn good) after getting my usuall battery saving tweaks set & all my apps installed, last night I unplugged my droid @ 12:30a, today it was 10:20am when I first picked up my droid, & after almost 10 hours of standby my battery still showed 100%, this is with the stock kernel...

dredhead407

Reaction score
I finally flash to 3.1.1 (i was on 3.1.0 & hesitant to flash because it was working so damn good) after getting my usuall battery saving tweaks set & all my apps installed, last night I unplugged my droid @ 12:30a, today it was 10:20am when I first picked up my droid, & after almost 10 hours of standby my battery still showed 100%, this is with the stock kernel...

You should try the kernel from the newest liquid. It has the new smartmod governor and I am getting no lag and the same battery life.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

b-jammin21

Reaction score

You should try the kernel from the newest liquid. It has the new smartmod governor and I am getting no lag and the same battery life.

How can we get this kernel? I couldn't find it...

Do I have to pull it from the rom zip itself? If so, how do I do this? Thanks.

Play a jam!

outlaw.99

Reaction score
The 3.1.1 has been great on battery... I no longer have to bump charge at 3pm everyday now like I did with Beast.... Im already home and after 12 hours im just under 50%....

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wifi: alot, have networks by friends saved
Bluetooth: off and on when i use my earpiece
GPS: always on
Brightness: stock setting
Clocking: Min:5500 Max:1100 Governor: interactive
Kernel: chevy low volt 1100
Setcpu: dont use, use built in governor only
Animations: all animations

Edit: I have 7 widgets in total on my 3 homescreens.
I use Launcherpro, 3 screen loop around setting too.
I dont use transitions for my homescreens.
I don't use live wallpapers.

thx dredhead407 for ur template lol

left phone off the charger all night and woke to being at 90%, i use heavily on games and checking android news and random fb and twitter stuff. i use pulse alot too. i can run for a full day with out killing the phone unless i play a bunch of games for along time.

dredhead407

Reaction score

How can we get this kernel? I couldn't find it...

Do I have to pull it from the rom zip itself? If so, how do I do this? Thanks.

Play a jam!
There is a link in the thread for just the kernel. I forgot that liquid puts up a link for his kernel as well.

dredhead407

Reaction score
Wifi: alot, have networks by friends saved
Bluetooth: off and on when i use my earpiece
GPS: always on
Brightness: stock setting
Clocking: Min:5500 Max:1100 Governor: interactive
Kernel: chevy low volt 1100
Setcpu: dont use, use built in governor only
Animations: all animations

Edit: I have 7 widgets in total on my 3 homescreens.
I use Launcherpro, 3 screen loop around setting too.
I dont use transitions for my homescreens.
I don't use live wallpapers.

thx dredhead407 for ur template lol

left phone off the charger all night and woke to being at 90%, i use heavily on games and checking android news and random fb and twitter stuff. i use pulse alot too. i can run for a full day with out killing the phone unless i play a bunch of games for along time.
Your welcome I would also like to add that I don't really play games. Have 'em installed but don't play them.