my 14 days are up.

djspy

Reaction score
my 14 days are up.

And I am loving my RAZR. The first one I got I had to return because the speaker was cracking and rattling too much for my taste. While this new phone does have the same problem it is noticeably less.

It took me a few days to come to grips with the idea it was not Vanilla Android. (I even had to hunt down Google's news and weather app.) After that it was smooth sailing for me! No problems what so ever. The splotches on the screen? It's only a very thin black line running top to bottom of the screen and I swear it's going away every day. The screen btw is awesome. Battery life? Excellent! I get 13-18 hrs actually using the phone. I really had to restrain myself from using my OG Droid just to get trough the work day. Even then my phone would almost always be in the red. Granted I have this RAZR set to 3G only but I did test it out on my off day and got about 11hours running 4G all day.

Another thing I am really loving is the flash player. I bought the Flash Browser app(Droid Lu) and have enjoyed pretty smooth streaming on 3G.no need to switch to 4G. Also installed crackle and it's very smooth.

All in all I am really happy with my RAZR.