Music player issues

acritchf

Reaction score
Ok, sorry if this has been discussed but I do not have time to go through all of the threads at the top looking for this.

I just got my X last Monday. Everything from my original droid was transferred over. However the music player will not recognize my files. I have tried several of the music player apps and all the same.

I have tried removing all music and reinstalling. I did the first couple and tested it and they worked. But once I added all that I wanted it would no longer recognize them.

Any suggestions??

btw... they are all WMA files.

okaytokay1991

Reaction score
Hey, I have the same problem. an I found restarting your droid helps. But that got annoying, so I jus downloaded another music player from the market. Id reccomend double Twist music player, or tuneWiki. They both run very smooth:)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jfrost1920

Reaction score
you know what really bugs me? When I get an email notification or text message, my music starts playing!!! It happens quite a bit. Restarting the phone helps for awhile, but it always comes back. Out of nowhere, Ill get an email, and then its full blast music playing until I can get it turned down or turned off. Really really really really annoying.