Music locations

RGRgoddess

Reaction score
I have a couple of music downloader apps, and each of them hold different songs, I did this because some would have the songs im looking for and the others had some also.....
So when I go to the Stock music player to listen to all the music on my phone but all my music is not in there....
Question: how do I get all the music to go to the stock music player???

Thanks
Michelle

nessa23

Reaction score
I have the exact opposite problem. I use different music apps to download as well and all my music ends up in the stock player (custom ringtones and notifications as well!) So when I'm playing a party shuffle, sometimes I get little bleeps and ringadings! Drives me nuts. And when the music from other downloaders gets in my native music player, album art disappears.

I don't know why your music isn't getting in the native player. Have you gone into your SD card and checked in all your media files to see if the music you downloaded is there?

vachick

Reaction score
I'm bumping this because I am having the same issue with my Bionic as the OP was having.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get the music to show in the stock music player. Yes, I've confirmed that the music is on the sd card. I cannot move it to the player. My Bionic is not rooted (I don't have the guts to do that!) :-/

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I found organizing my music by artist name subfolders in my sd/music is the only way to keep things organized....

But im the guy that also alphabatized my cd's.

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk