moving icons around

whatadroid

Reaction score
I am new to Droid - I am up and running but I wish to arrange it so that my display window for email,calendar, and google are all in one vertical column at top of display. Currently the email and calendar are that way but i am hoping to drag google in line with them - Google is currently one right hand swipe (scroll) over and wish to eliminate that and have them all at one glance. How do I do that ? can I do that ?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
If you long press on the icon you want to move, it will vibrate and then you just drag it to where you want...if you want it on another screen, drag and hold it at the edge of the screen you want to move it towards and the screen will rotate and then you can drag/drop where you want it...

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
And just to add what smalltowngirl said; You can take them off the homescreens too. If you end up doing that & want them back, just open the app drawer & drag & drop them where you want them. The same way samlltowngirl described. Removing them from the homescreen wont delete them.

OP
W

whatadroid

Reaction score
It Worked

THANK YOU
it worked !
a little touchy it kept snapping back to original spot but once you place precisely it worked

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Glad you got it!