Firefox Suddenly Not Displaying All My Google Calendars

griz8791

Reaction score
Last week I sat down and set up four additional Google calendars to try to subcategorize my appointments and get some control over filtering them on the Droid. I am almost positive I used Firefox to create the calendars and that last week it was simultaneously displaying all four of them.

Today it isn't. It only shows the first one and the others don't even show in the calendar list in settings so I can't get to a list of them to verify that they are all checked to display.

Fortunately, I keep IE on my computer for situations like this. They DO all display in IE. The fact that they all show in IE suggests the problem is not in my Google calendar display settings, because if it was they wouldn't show up in any browser. So I figure I must have a setting wrong in Firefox.

Does anybody have any ideas? I would really prefer not to have to fire up IE every time I want to manage these calendars.

Last edited:
OP
G

griz8791

Reaction score
I signed out of Google and then signed back in by typing out my username and password one character at a time. Now all my calendars display. This raises almost as many questions as it answers, such as how it could have been displaying anything if I wasn't signed in properly.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Last week I sat down and set up four additional Google calendars to try to subcategorize my appointments and get some control over filtering them on the Droid. I am almost positive I used Firefox to create the calendars and that last week it was simultaneously displaying all four of them.

Today it isn't. It only shows the first one and the others don't even show in the calendar list in settings so I can't get to a list of them to verify that they are all checked to display.

Fortunately, I keep IE on my computer for situations like this. They DO all display in IE. The fact that they all show in IE suggests the problem is not in my Google calendar display settings, because if it was they wouldn't show up in any browser. So I figure I must have a setting wrong in Firefox.

Does anybody have any ideas? I would really prefer not to have to fire up IE every time I want to manage these calendars.

Is this place great or what?? You got your question answered in only 16 minutes!!

BTW, way to go griz8791 for a great question and a great answer. I really think you should have had one more post in between those two where you ask indignantly if the OP knew how to use the search function. And then maybe one more to point out grammar and spelling errors by the OP. But, other than missing those two steps, you did a very good job as OP and answering the OP. Keep up the good work.

Disclaimer: all the above was intended as humor. If the reader doesn't get that, well I don't know what.... It may mean there is no hope and we are all doomed.

OP
G

griz8791

Reaction score
Hey, I know the OP personally and can assure everyone he really is a clueless dumb***.

EDIT: I guess you can call yourself that....:rofl3:

Last edited by a moderator:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey, I know the OP personally and can assure everyone he really is a clueless dumb***.

EDIT: I guess you can call yourself that....:rofl3:

Everyone just looked at me because I just spontaneously burst out laughing. Thanks for having a sense of humor and brightening my dreary day.