google calendar syncing/displaying issues

Valvoline

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Out of nowhere i started having some issues with certain calendars not being displayed on my phone. I run 4 different calendars to keep track of things and all of a sudden it stopped displaying two of them. I checked with Google on my PC, seems to be okay on that end. Then i checked with the default calendar on the X (using LP widget normally) and also misses the two calendars. I went ahead and synced the calendars every which way i know. I managed to get one of the two missing calenders back by disabling all calendars and syncing them one by one, and then displaying them again one by one. still missing one of my calendars...(my wife's schedule...the most important one, lol!) Any suggestions?

thanks, Simon

OP
Valvoline

Valvoline

Reaction score
Hey, it seems to have fixed itself.....i did have a stern one on one with it, and i might have threatened to flush it down the toilet, but whatever the cause..., it works fine now......

sidebar;>>any recommendations for a browser, or stick with stock? having some issues with stock now, something seems to block the view of any loaded pages (visual problem, i can see a little of the page on the bottom of the screen). hoping a reboot will fix things....

any gummy jar updates i need yet?

El Poblano

Reaction score
Well the good news is that I'm sure you have the latest gummyjar. The bad news (and likely the reason you haven't been getting any help with your problems) is that gummy jar and rummrx combined over a month ago to become Liberty rom, which just happens to be hands down the best rom out there. As far as I know there are no plans to continue support for either of the older roms.
My suggestion is to upgrade to liberty 1.5, youll be amazed. Honest. Good luck!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

turdbogls

Reaction score
Well the good news is that I'm sure you have the latest gummyjar. The bad news (and likely the reason you haven't been getting any help with your problems) is that gummy jar and rummrx combined over a month ago to become Liberty rom, which just happens to be hands down the best rom out there. As far as I know there are no plans to continue support for either of the older roms.

Meh, i know lots of people are happy with Liberty, but i always had some sort of problem with both. it was just little problems that GJ2.5 has never given me. not sure why since the ROm is based off of GJ, but it just doesn't work as well.

El Poblano

Reaction score

Meh, i know lots of people are happy with Liberty, but i always had some sort of problem with both. it was just little problems that GJ2.5 has never given me. not sure why since the ROm is based off of GJ, but it just doesn't work as well.

You might want to give 1.5 a shot (the new version) as I know its a new framework. Plus with the added ability to change boot images, animations, blur apps and whatnot through the liberty toolbox, there really is no downside.
That being said, I totally get just sticking with what works for YOU. I mean, thats the reason why we root and flash ROMs in the first place, right?

OP
Valvoline

Valvoline

Reaction score
well thank you sirs!! liberty for all?!