Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I am sure by now people think I am an apple fanboy and that's fine but I am not defending Apple so much as I am saying people need to see the true problem and that is the tech patent system is so beyond broken, it's just a giant joke. With that being said if they award me with a patent for something dumb, its still entirely in my best financial interest to file a lawsuit, plain and simple.

I know I don't. I know exactly where you were coming from and I actually agree with you. If these forums had a "like" link, like some of the other Forum Foundry sites, I would have used it.
But I also think the courts need to understand this fact and rule accordingly. They do it all the time in other types of legal cases, why not when corporations are throwing big money around for patent cases?

EDIT: Ok, obviously I need to find the "like" method over here. I'm used to seeing it just below and to the right of the post. :)

Last edited:

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
But with that being said, I'd like to see a circle shaped tablet. It may be the first iteration of the Tron disk we all start wearing attached to our backs.
LikeButton.gif

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hahaha, that is one way to do it.... but the other is when you mouse over the text for a specific post, the ability to "like" should show up in the place you described; bottom right of the post text.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Hahaha, that is one way to do it.... but the other is when you mouse over the text for a specific post, the ability to "like" should show up in the place you described; bottom right of the post text.

For some reason, it wasn't showing up. I just went in and double checked my settings and when I came back here, they were showing up. Weird.

It made it even more frustrating because while looking around the settings, one of the pages I went to, showed that I had "liked" a thread a while back. So I obviously had used it before. LOL