Motorola "Stay Unplugged" Teaser

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe they stole Apple's hydrogen patent

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I hope there will be a solar phone! =D I can't believe that nobody has made a solar powered phone yet! :biggrin: I must say, if they make a solar phone, I do still hope they include a usb port! A solar only phone wouldn't sell very well in Alaska in the winter! :icon_ lala:

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope there will be a solar phone! =D I can't believe that nobody has made a solar powered phone yet! :biggrin: I must say, if they make a solar phone, I do still hope they include a usb port! A solar only phone wouldn't sell very well in Alaska in the winter! :icon_ lala:

solar power isn't very cost efficient or nearly powerful enough to power a smartphone, you'd need probably need the phone to literally be covered on solar panels and it probably still wouldn't be enough to do much

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Am I the only one who sees how pointless a solar panel is on a cell phone? Where does the phone spend most of its time... In your pocket.

Just sayin...

mykl376

Reaction score
[video=youtube;yGPOq7fFahg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGPOq7fFahg[/video]

YOU are the charger......

B-Unit

Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees how pointless a solar panel is on a cell phone? Where does the phone spend most of its time... In your pocket.

Just sayin...

This. Either wireless charging or a marketing push for SmartActions.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
maybe Motorola go a hold of some secret government alien technology and reverse engineered it to power our phones

conspiracy theorists converge here now lol

I'm going with this one right here.

Sent from Droid RAZR

nateohio

Reaction score

Just sayin...

I was thinking the exact same thing!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Wishbone

Reaction score
Each phone will have its own flux capacitor.

Sent from an over clocked and under volted flagship.

86351lx

Reaction score
All I got out of it was hydrogen. Maybe they've proven its not gonna self destruct after all lol

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Cue X-Files theme... backwards engineered alien technology and/or microsized power supply... That would be cool, but anything to "out of this world' will only raise eyebrows for MUFON and they would set loose the pitbulls to dig up the background of said technology. All technology companies are aware of implications of releasing questionable technology that has little accessible background on project born date. I am not a conspiracy theorist but believe we are not alone and our government feels it is in our best interest to protect us from ourselves, not an alien race with advanced technology.:mad:

Short of reverse engineering, it is probably something that has already been done but made better/smaller.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Smart nano particle skin, it not only is a solar collector but takes the warmth of your hand to generate power too!