LG's New Teaser Video

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;AYb3EclvaMg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYb3EclvaMg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

The video above is a teaser to what we should expect from LG next week. The video teaser was posted over at Phandroid featuring one of the device’s LG is planning to bring out at Mobile World Conference in Barcelona. The device that was the main focus of this video is the new Optimus 3D phone that we spoke of briefly just a day or two ago. The 3D features weren’t touted in the video, but this phone has a 3D screen and a 3D capable camera –Both very cool features.

Nevertheless, do you guys notice how different Motorola’s and LG’s teaser videos are? Comment below and tell us what you think of this ad…. Anyone a little more excited for the show next week?

Source (LG Teases Optimus 3D in Mobile World Congress Trailer [Video] | Android Phone Fans)

Last edited by a moderator:

bmxmster

Reaction score
Pimpin but I think the bionix got it beat?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Commercial: Great idea, not so good execution. "something bigger is coming on your way?" Any english majors out there? To me that doesn't sound right.

But w/e, they probably threw that teaser together in 5 mins. The phone looks pretty cool, it'll be interesting to see some specs (besides just 3d)......

CT Raider

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Razr Maxx (time 4 Turbo)
Commercial: Great idea, not so good execution. "something bigger is coming on your way?" Any english majors out there? To me that doesn't sound right.

One does not have to be an English major to pick out that mistake. :blink:

Sounds like one of those funny foreign language to English translations you find in a product manual. :laugh:

adjangs

Reaction score
How long until LG realizes the video is doing more harm than good and takes it down?

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

One does not have to be an English major to pick out that mistake. :blink:

Sounds like one of those funny foreign language to English translations you find in a product manual. :laugh:

Engrish?!!